[closed]contract dichotomy

zazie

I touched on this in another thread and was wondering what people think.

Kyle, Fitz, KELSAY: Given very generous contracts well before they could see any sort of free agency, years before even.

SJ, FJ, Bell, Greer etc. - solid performers just left hanging and who we will likely lose (or will be very unhappy like FJ despite great performance).

Am I imagining things?

Is it crystal clear, black and white?

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/139866-is-ralph-or-other-people-in-the-bills-fo-racist/page__p__2336077__hl__controversial__fromsearch__1#entry2336077

Dwan Edwards, Nick Barnett, Kirk Morrison all were brought in by this front office. Drayton Florence was also resigned.

Also Doug Whaley, a high ranking member in the Bills front office, is black.

13 of 18 draft choices by the current front office have been black, and also the first Chinese player drafted into the NFL was selected by them.

Prior to the current front office they've given extensions to Lee Evans and handed out contracts to players such as Derrick Dockery, Langston Walker & Takeo Spikes.

Edited by Carey Bender

I touched on this in another thread and was wondering what people think.

Kyle, Fitz, KELSAY: Given very generous contracts well before they could see any sort of free agency, years before even.

SJ, FJ, Bell, Greer etc. - solid performers just left hanging and who we will likely lose (or will be very unhappy like FJ despite great performance).

Am I imagining things?

Is it crystal clear, black and white?

This front office only wants white players. Soon when that's all we have you'll be right.