OFFICIAL BILLS vs TEBOWS GAMEDAY THREAD

Simon

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how the kool aid drinkers say realists suck. I am a fan of the Bills, not Wilson. Tired of them sucking, but I tell it how it is.

Sorry, but I care more about winning than incremental increases in draft position (unless we're TERRIBLE and losing the #1 overall pick, or something). Winning gives the players confidence, and if we are capable, we'll draft well at whatever spot in the first round. That's besides the fact that I hate Tebow and am glad to help ruin his season.

This is a hobby. Enjoy this win while you can.

Now that my friend I agree with lol. We have to take them when we can get them eh? And btw in my league no one had Buffalo as a fantasy Defense.... they have scored 50 points so far lol (including special team points)

Now that my friend I agree with lol. We have to take them when we can get them eh? And btw in my league no one had Buffalo as a fantasy Defense.... they have scored 50 points so far lol (including special team points)

And they are sitting on my bench this week... Oh well the season has been long over for my team anways haha.