Official Bills Dolphins game thread

Just Jack

Chan is too enamored with his own schemes. There is nothing better for an O and an OLine than to dominate the run game like they were. It DEMORALIZES the opponent AND helps the pass game. Chan is an idiot. I'm officially off his bandwagon.

GO BILLS!!!

+1

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hire Kelly!

Great QB, but not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. I remember his days on ESPN and cringing regularly. I'm guessing that there are better options.

And the wind has been completely taken out of the D's sail.

Edited by janicks

Chan is too enamored with his own schemes. There is nothing better for an O and an OLine than to dominate the run game like they were. It DEMORALIZES the opponent AND helps the pass game. Chan is an idiot. I'm officially off his bandwagon.

GO BILLS!!!

+1

Run the ball Chan! We have nothing to lose by trying it!

GO BILLS!!!

I'm getting ready to join you, what happened to the Chan of smash-mouth Pittsburgh.

Sack on first down (when we should have run the ball).

Three and out.

0 for 9 on 3rd downs.

And another possession where Spiller didn't touch the ball.

I think you know I have been a fan since 64. Seen a lot of bad. For some reason this is most painful.

Maybe its the hopelessness that comes from the top of the organization.

No capable people watching the store. None.

Edited by Bob in STL

Buffalo is pathetic. The 5-2 start doesn't even seem real at this point. We are playing arguably the worst football in the league - probably bottom 3.

Fitz can't hit ****. I stood up for this guy for a long time but I can't justify it anymore. We need a QB, and we can utilize Fitz intelligence as a mentor, that's about the best were gonna get.

I've been a big supporter of Chan as a HC. I can't do it anymore. You're right, he can't call offense, maybe HC + OC is just too much for one man. Or maybe KC knew something we didn't.

The defense was much better today with Wanny calling the shots.

Gailey should let Modkins call the next game and just worry about managing the game.

What is there to lose? The offense can't possibly play more poorly.

I think you know I have been a fan since 64. Seen a lot of bad. For some reason this is most painful.

Maybe its the hopelessness that comes from the top of the organization.

No capable people watching the store. None.

1964 was the year my dad got season tickets. My major fandom starts there. That said getting older now with zero near term hope it

is getting a little tougher with every passing stinking season to have any hope. 2012 included unless there are major changes.