Anti Boycott Whose going to the Bills-Phins game

Im going only because I am season ticket holder. I would sell if it were worth anything. Its not. I might as well go and check my fantasy stats on my phone and the XU score. Waste of time and likely another loss. I'll be there tho.

I'm a season ticket holder and I'm not going. My Christmas did come early though, because I sold my tickets on Ticketexchange after the Dallas game. The Miami tickets sold the same day. I was shocked. The Tennessee tickets sold the next day. I was again pretty shocked. But where I almost shat myself came about a week ago when my Denver, Christmas Eve tickets sold for face value on the ticket (meaning I made a profit). I have great seats, but it was a Christmas miracle indeed.

I live in VA, and I'm so sick and tired of meaningless games. I just can't justify the travel anymore for drek. However, with tickets readily available, I simply cannot believe all three of my final games sold at face value or higher. Gotta love it.

I am a season ticket holder in VA and I will be flying up there tomorrow. I planned this a long time ago and we always look forward to a Bills game. Yeah, the season has tanked but I will not let that get in the way of a good time. Last I checked, it looks like snow for the game - outstanding! I will not be going to the home finale against the Broncos but I sold my tix to a Bills fan from here that is going home for the holidays.

Wait, so you planned to drive to Buffalo from VA for every Bills home game when you bough season tickets?

I'm a season ticket holder and I'm not going. My Christmas did come early though, because I sold my tickets on Ticketexchange after the Dallas game. The Miami tickets sold the same day. I was shocked. The Tennessee tickets sold the next day. I was again pretty shocked. But where I almost shat myself came about a week ago when my Denver, Christmas Eve tickets sold for face value on the ticket (meaning I made a profit). I have great seats, but it was a Christmas miracle indeed.

I live in VA, and I'm so sick and tired of meaningless games. I just can't justify the travel anymore for drek. However, with tickets readily available, I simply cannot believe all three of my final games sold at face value or higher. Gotta love it.

I am a season ticket holder in VA and I will be flying up there tomorrow. I planned this a long time ago and we always look forward to a Bills game. Yeah, the season has tanked but I will not let that get in the way of a good time. Last I checked, it looks like snow for the game - outstanding! I will not be going to the home finale against the Broncos but I sold my tix to a Bills fan from here that is going home for the holidays.

Will you be here on Monday evening???

Two home games in December really won't do very much. Sadly the only way to really send a message to Ralph would be to boycott every home game. Trust me, the finance people would take notice though I doubt they'd change anything. They would probably offset the revenue lost from gate attendance by spending less on player and coach salaries.

Translation: we're screwed until Ralph finally sells this team.

I would love to be with all my friends at Hammer's but, wife changed our plans. So I gave my tickets away.

Can't make next weeks game. We are going to try and make a Sabers game.

Wife and I are waiting on my daughter to see if we will be going to the pats game. She is taking her office sales people to the game and will be sitting in the Liberty Mutual's box next to the owner's box. If she has left over seats we will be going.

I would love to be with all my friends at Hammer's but, wife changed our plans. So I gave my tickets away.

Can't make next weeks game. We are going to try and make a Sabers game.

Wife and I are waiting on my daughter to see if we will be going to the pats game. She is taking her office sales people to the game and will be sitting in the Liberty Mutual's box next to the owner's box. If she has left over seats we will be going.

Sorry to see that you and the wife are not going. You and the stromboli's will be missed!!!

Bringing my son out for his first regular season game as I got free tickets in the Jim Kelly Club. Looking forward to meeting up with old and new friends at Hammer's!!!

GO BILLS!

I will not be attending the game on Sunday. But it has nothing to do with how poor this team has played in the past few weeks it is because of my deteriorating health and pending surgery that keeps me from going. I got a little frustrated with them last week but I am OK with the Bills now. I came to the conclusion that the Bills always are going to be a part of my life no matter what especially the electric,heat,water and the all important TAX BILL. :lol: To be quite honest though I would go in a heart beat if I could. But first I have to get that heart beat working right. Lucky for me though is the fact I live outside the black out zone and will be able to watch the game on TV. Good luck to all Bills fans and have a great Holiday season.

Edited by shadowcat10

To bad. On Monday BW's barbecue is hosting their 2nd annual Turkey Testicle Festival.

When the Denver Broncos come to town, we could have a "Rocky Mountain Oysters" Barbecue.

We could call it the Buffalo Bills Beefalo Balls Barbecue.

Ouch. Maybe that's a bad idea. Definitely it's a bad joke.

Two home games in December really won't do very much. Sadly the only way to really send a message to Ralph would be to boycott every home game. Trust me, the finance people would take notice though I doubt they'd change anything. They would probably offset the revenue lost from gate attendance by spending less on player and coach salaries.

Translation: we're screwed until Ralph finally sells this team.

Do that, then I may be able to go see a couple of games finally, for the Los Angeles Bills of Anaheim.

The boycott thing is dumb. If you want the Bills to leave town then boycott. But if you want the team here go see them. Those guys need the support

In my opinion it is the fans that need support after the last 12 years.

Ralph is making all kinds of money as are the players and coaches. The only ones getting screwed are the fans.