no goal, wide right. bills 11 yr embarassment..PEOPLE!

..these daze seems like Buffalo.N.Y. is da Black Hole of sports..sabres loaded; but slumped over???...i am a die hard Buffalo sports fan but i just cant phathom the Bad Luck dhat we exper..how do u lose your Kicker for da year!!!...What!..by the way, when Kyle Williams went down,that wz the season

..these daze seems like Buffalo.N.Y. is da Black Hole of sports..sabres loaded; but slumped over???...i am a die hard Buffalo sports fan but i just cant phathom the Bad Luck dhat we exper..how do u lose your Kicker for da year!!!...What!..by the way, when Kyle Williams went down,that wz the season

Come on man, it's Buffalo, NY we are talking about here. "if the shoe fits, wear it"

If your life is affected by sports that much, you need to get a real life. Get married, have kids, get a job, something that will show you that sports is just that, sports.

See me after class.

Losing Williams and Merriman definitely hurt but if there was seminal moment for the team this year, it was the first Jets game. A young team at 5-2 with a chance to make a statement and they got punched in the mouth by the schoolyard bully and they've played without confidence since. That was their make or break moment and they crumbled.

GO BILLS!!!

Its like you're dreaming of gorgonzola when its clearly brie time, baby. Step into my office...