Aaron Williams - #1 CB in 2012?

Today's loss was a bummer but I did notice that Aaron Williams seems to be making some good plays out there. We have a blend of younger and older CB's and I'm curious to know you would do with our corners. In my opinion, I think it's time to turn the page on Terrance McGee. He is getting old and is often injured. If he doesn't retire, I think it's time to say goodbye.

Drayton Florence been targeted several times this year and given up some big plays - this is a concern. He has also made a few clutch INT's. Perhaps he be better if we could get a pass rush.

I am mixed on Leodis. He clearly was a liability out there at times and could not make plays on the ball. I can see him being "the next Maybin" in the sense that he could be a decent player with better coaching and improved talent around him. Unless we can truly find an upgrade I say that we keep him around for another year as a nickel or dimeback and a KOS.

Justin Rodgers seems like he'll be a decent backup, though if possible - we really could use 1 or 2 other good CB's here. In the grand scheme of things, I think DL and OLB's are a much bigger issue. What are your thoughts?

Today's loss was a bummer but I did notice that Aaron Williams seems to be making some good plays out there. We have a blend of younger and older CB's and I'm curious to know you would do with our corners. In my opinion, I think it's time to turn the page on Terrance McGee. He is getting old and is often injured. If he doesn't retire, I think it's time to say goodbye.

Drayton Florence been targeted several times this year and given up some big plays - this is a concern. He has also made a few clutch INT's. Perhaps he be better if we could get a pass rush.

I am mixed on Leodis. He clearly was a liability out there at times and could not make plays on the ball. I can see him being "the next Maybin" in the sense that he could be a decent player with better coaching and improved talent around him. Unless we can truly find an upgrade I say that we keep him around for another year as a nickel or dimeback and a KOS.

Justin Rodgers seems like he'll be a decent backup, though if possible - we really could use 1 or 2 other good CB's here. In the grand scheme of things, I think DL and OLB's are a much bigger issue. What are your thoughts?

Williams will Start and Dre Kirkpartick will start at the other corner.

I agree that he's looked good at times, but he needs to stay on the field. Can't help the club from the tub, as they say. In addition, he really needed to catch that pass that hit him in the hands in the red zone today....