Is Terrel Owens the NFL's biggest gay superstar?

Simon

Is Terrel Owens gay?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Is Terrel Owens gay?

• Yes
    • No

I know sometimes folks make fun of Jeff Garcia, Tom Brady, etc. But I've long believed that if you're really looking for an NFL star who enjoys the company of men that Owens is a solid bet.

Does anybody else sense this or is my gaydar malfunctioning?

I know sometimes folks make fun of Jeff Garcia, Tom Brady, etc. But I've long believed that if you're really looking for an NFL star who enjoys the company of men that Owens is a solid bet.

177305[/snapback]

He don't look gay to me. Where are you getting that from?

He don't look gay to me.

I'm not taking any visual cues. Just his mannerisms, speech patterns, how he relates to others, etc.

Nothing in particular, or for that matter even really tangible. He just strikes me as somewhat flamboyant, exceptionally sensitive and rather ummmmmm, particular.

Owens may not be gay....But he is a metrosexual....

Are you suggesting that modern science has discovered a way to differentiate between the two?

Preposterous!!!

I'm not taking any visual cues. Just his mannerisms, speech patterns, how he relates to others, etc.

Nothing in particular, or for that matter even really tangible. He just strikes me as somewhat flamboyant, exceptionally sensitive and rather ummmmmm, particular.

Cya

177317[/snapback]

That explains why he wanted out of San Francisco.

Didn't he get in trouble for going after some dude over a woman?

Google Search:

"Tom Brady" gay 47,700 hits

"Terrell Owens" gay 16,300 hits

"Jeff Garcia" gay 9,580

I don't know what the read is on Owen's "outing" of Jeff Garcia- I guess it's possible he was trying to hide his own, uh, "fancies" ;-)

But to answer the original question- Yes- he's quite a bit bigger than Tom Brady.

177305[/snapback]

He did look like a natural shaking those pom poms after that TD a couple years back.

177305[/snapback]

If you ask me, Shaun Alexander has some effeminate qualities about him.

Google Search:

"Tom Brady" gay    47,700 hits

"Terrell Owens" gay    16,300 hits

"Jeff Garcia"  gay    9,580

I don't know what the read is on Owen's "outing" of Jeff Garcia- I guess it's possible he was trying to hide his own, uh, "fancies" ;-)

But to answer the original question- Yes- he's quite a bit bigger than Tom Brady.

177322[/snapback]

Finally, some scientific research to support our claims. :P

Google Search:

"Tom Brady" gay    47,700 hits

"Terrell Owens" gay    16,300 hits

"Jeff Garcia"  gay    9,580

177322[/snapback]

Nice analysis. Let's tweak the numbers with this method:

Percent of Player Gay Page Hits = Total Page Hits for Player WITH gay / Total Page Hits for Player * 100

Here's what I got:

TB 47800 / 313000 * 100 = 15% of pages with his name mention gay

TO 16300 / 291000 * 100 = 5.6%

JG 9580 / 160000 * 100 = 5.9%

TB wins by a wide margin!

I can't believe I spent 4 minutes of my life doing that!

177305[/snapback]

And what if he was gay? Your issue is....?

not to preach or anything, but what the hell does it matter if he is gay or not? does sexual orientation have anything to do with his football ability? if you want to bash him for football reasons, fine. but don't question his sexuality like it is a bad thing.

not to preach or anything, but what the hell does it matter if he is gay or not?  does sexual orientation have anything to do with his football ability?  if you want to bash him for football reasons, fine.  but don't question his sexuality like it is a bad thing.

177394[/snapback]

Poojer- Am I missing something in the string? I don't see a single negative thing being suggested about a sausage smoking lifestyle- in fact don't most of us share a fondness for the women who choose and master the same?

177305[/snapback]

yes, Yes, YES! I totally agree. I've long felt this way as well, and I take great pride in my gaydar.

And what if he was gay? Your issue is....?
what the hell does it matter if he is gay or not?..... if you want to bash him for football reasons, fine. but don't question his sexuality like it is a bad thing.

I don't have any issues with it, it doesn't matter to me whether he is gay and I wasn't bashing him in the least. As far as I'm concerned he can sleep with or marry whomever he damned well pleases; it won't bother or affect me in the least.

However I find the situation of an NFL player eventually coming out of the closet to be an interesting one, considering the ramifications it will undoubtedly have within the locker room, the league, the media, tha fanbase, etc.

And if that player is a stud like Owens so much the better, as it makes it even more fascinating. I was just curious if anybody else got the same sense regarding Terrel; nothing more.

Cya