Over/Under: The Music City Miracle

Just wondering how many times CBS will replay the "Music City Miracle" highlights during the game this week, considering that Buffalo is well on there way to a 12th consecutive season without a playoff-berth and the last team to play them in the playoffs was the Titans in 1999, it probably will be annoyingly replayed several times during the game. OVER/UNDER 4?

I say Under. I suspect they only show it once. But, I would propose an over/under on when they show it in the game. I'm saying 5:00 left in 3rd.

This is a better proposition bet.

They'll mention it once and while they might chew on it for awhile, after they're done, it'll be gone (except for the sick feeling in our stomachs).

I'll say earlier… 5 minutes into the 2nd quarter.

Just wondering how many times CBS will replay the "Music City Miracle" highlights during the game this week, considering that Buffalo is well on there way to a 12th consecutive season without a playoff-berth and the last team to play them in the playoffs was the Titans in 1999, it probably will be annoyingly replayed several times during the game. OVER/UNDER 4?

It's only fair that they show Bud Adams flipping off the crowd as many times