Why I think we will beat the Jets..

JerseyBills

I for one, refuse to watch any more Bills games this season until there is a reason to watch them. Each of the last 3 games has been worse than the previous one. With the mounting injuries, the wretched defense and the offense going down the crapper, there is no reason to think that there is any improvement on the horizon. I love 'em, but this season is gone. I'll check the scores and if they show some signs of life, I'll check back in.

Last 3 games is like SETI....no signs of life.

I watch the rd zone channel and see if the Bills are getting shown in the red zone. At least when getting blown out, the Red Zone channel doesn't even go to Miami when they are in the red zone. Just a quick update. Buffalo is that pathetic.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in our own sorrow we are forgetting one huge factor: the JETS suck too along with 9 other teams who have 5 or 6 wins then there are the ones with less.

yes sir!! I'm in Jets land and trust me, the state of the Jets is way closer to our current state of disfunction in Buffalo than alot of you think. There very down of their offense, everyone is calling for Mark and Plaxico's head, we HAVE to somehow make Sanchez uneasy early, God I hope George Edwards blitzes the crap out of them. Bottom line, the Jets aren't the same Jets and payback is the sweetest joy next to getting ... :rolleyes:

I watch the rd zone channel and see if the Bills are getting shown in the red zone. At least when getting blown out, the Red Zone channel doesn't even go to Miami when they are in the red zone. Just a quick update. Buffalo is that pathetic.

Your last sentence sums it all up.

Hey we got a new WR that was doing better than the one we just lost in the preseason i think our line will be a bit better with Andy back home & Hairiston @ LT .

Chan is motivated & probably hasn't slept much with the nightmares he's been having so he's like a mad scientist at his desk figuring out a game plan , plus the tapes that have shown the Jets weaknesses .

CJ is going to come out & show every one what he has learned from watching Fred all year Nelson will be back in the slot so i'm feeling pretty good about our team !!

BEAT THE JETS !!!! :angry: GO BILLS !!!!!!!!! :angry:

yes sir!! I'm in Jets land and trust me, the state of the Jets is way closer to our current state of disfunction in Buffalo than alot of you think. There very down of their offense, everyone is calling for Mark and Plaxico's head, we HAVE to somehow make Sanchez uneasy early, God I hope George Edwards blitzes the crap out of them. Bottom line, the Jets aren't the same Jets and payback is the sweetest joy next to getting ... :rolleyes:

the team might have the same record but both are going in different directions.

The current Jets defense and O lines are infinitely better then the Bills.

what screwed the jets last week is they lost both RB's to injuies and were forced to play a 3rd stringer, that won't be the case this week. So the weakest part of that Denver defense in its failure to stop the run simply couldn't be exploited by the Jets. Denver has a pass rush with Von and Elvis, unlike the bills.

unless gailey gets his head outta his butt on offense this week it will be another loss

It's called three tight games at the end and why look at a blow out. I watched too they were switching back an forth between the close games.

Listen, bash me if you'd like, but I just want to state, I am not a homer, I def. consider myself a realist when it comes to teams I am a die hard fan of. The Bills have looked just embarassing the past 3 weeks, I recognize everything that has happened as well as all the injuries we have.

I think its safe to say that expectations are as low as , if not lower than they were before our shocking week 1 victory , and this plays into the Bills hands this week. Now, of course you can say the same about the last 2 weeks and to an extent , that is true, but I predicted both as losses, but Dallas is Dallas and that woulda been a tough game regardless, young team coming off a crushing L, it happens. Now I believe the team felt that Miami is 2-7 and ya know, we can keep this mindset and beat a team we are better than. Well, they got down early and it was painfully apparent that it was gonna be a long day.

I think yesterday was extremely humbling for this young team, but most of all and more importantly, from how he sounds, I think chan was humbled the most, and that will be the key to beating the Jets. I fully expect us to incorporate a few new packages and plays on O and D and I trust that the team will come out swinging haymakers. Now, this is purely instinct and feeling, I called the prior 3 weeks as losses , mainly based off that, I just see that the players had enough and are gonna get that mentality that had them striving in the beginning of the season back and get some swagger back.

Now this is not merely based off of that, I live in the Tri state area and understand who we are playing and what is at stake. I see a Jet team that wants to run the ball, and can't , and a Bills team that will bottle up the run like they did vs miami. I also see Sanchez getting criticized more now than he ever did since being a Jet, and I think its obvious Burress and Holmes have given up on their QB, so if we stick to that 4 man front and bottle that run, I dont see Sanchez beating us, for the first time, Rex doesnt sound too confident

Wish I could share your optimism. After attending the Eagles game, I thought, "Wow, this is a pretty good football team." Since then they have shown me absolutely no reason to believe that they can be a team that plays well against good competition. They completey folded the last three weeks and until they show some hint that they are better than that, I cannot say that I expect them to win. I hope they do, but I don't expect it.

The key for us will be to start the game well - I expect a blowout, but if by some miracle, we start strong and get the O moving a bit, this could be a close game. If I were betting, I would take Jets -8.5 in a second, unfortunately . . . And I am so disgusted with the recent games, that I don't plan to even TiVo Jets game (will be driving big chunk of Sun afternoon).

With the ass whipping the Bills have gotten the last few weeks it seems they are determined to right the ship and turn it around. The issue is I think they are way to beat up and injured to do this. The WR's are hurt because Fitz throws the ball to get them killed, no run game, no pass rush, and no depth. I want to believe and say they can win, but feel they are too banged up right now. This team is hurting and just don't have the depth to get it done. I pray I'm wrong but feel as if they will get blown out again by at least 21. Edwards will be gone next year as a coordinator but with high remarks so he can land a better job. Wanny will take over and the Bills defense will get better. The sick part is ths will happen next year. then next year I will be saying the same thing of next year they will be better. This will only change when and hopfully Pegula buys the team and says lets win and dumps some cash into the team to start to bring in the talent needed. Politics play a huge part and some if not many players will not come here because they know it's all smoke screen. The ownership says they want to win but on the backside care about the money just like golisano did to the Sabres. It wasn't about winning but the bottom line that mattered.