Collinsworth love for [Jason] Peter[s]

Roc Bronson

So far in this game CC has mention his name 6times and counting. And people get upset when someone show him love on the wall,the guy is a monster, when healthy. Another screw up by the Bills. IMO

Absolutely right we screwed the pooch there. Peters was the mid season All NFL Left Tackle tis year....And we got what for him? Let's hope Darius turns into the next Reggie White so we can trade him for a 2nd and a conditional 4th the following year to take a hyped punt returner from the SEC and a High Motor White defensive lineman from the Mountain West Conference...

Absolutely right we screwed the pooch there. Peters was the mid season All NFL Left Tackle tis year....And we got what for him? Let's hope Darius turns into the next Reggie White so we can trade him for a 2nd and a conditional 4th the following year to take a hyped punt returner from the SEC and a High Motor White defensive lineman from the Mountain West Conference...

Didn't like how Peters handled his exit out of town, but hard to blame players for wanting to play elsewhere. Players bust their butts and put their bodies on the line. Unless you're a paycheck player, who'd want to play for an organization that's main focus isn't about winning championships?

Didn't like how Peters handled his exit out of town, but hard to blame players for wanting to play elsewhere. Players bust their butts and put their bodies on the line. Unless you're a paycheck player, who'd want to play for an organization that's main focus isn't about winning championships?

And therein lies the reaosn why this team will not be a playoff team for a long time. While we can draft and draft well - we will never get a top tier free agent to come to the Bills - there is not feel out there that they will be a winner any time soon...

The front office at the time told Peters to !@#$ off because they were going to work on a new deal for Lee Evans first. This was all precipitated by paying free agents like Dockery and Walker more money than the kid that they developed. Ultimately, the "rebuilding" answer was to go out & sign Terrell Owens, who sold more tickets than a lineman ever would.

So far in this game CC has mention his name 6times and counting. And people get upset when someone show him love on the wall,the guy is a monster, when healthy. Another screw up by the Bills. IMO

The guy was an F N cry baby & all about me , me , me & that's not the Bills .

Who were the ones that MADE him what he was THE BILLS !! He was a tight end when he came to us & our coaching staff realized his potential at another position & from that point on he gave us nothing but grief - no loyalties what so ever . Kind of reminds me of Mcgahee .

Same thing picked him in the first round allowed him to rehab for a full year while being paid & after coming back all he could do is dis the Bills & the city if that's the kind of players it takes then i for one don't want them !!!!

Give me a a team player any day like Fred Jackson any day even though he deserves a bigger pay day because of his out put !!!

Edited by T master

The guy was an F N cry baby & all about me , me , me & that's not the Bills .

Who were the ones that MADE him what he was THE BILLS !! He was a tight end when he came to us & our coaching staff realized his potential at another position & from that point on he gave us nothing but grief - no loyalties what so ever . Kind of reminds me of Mcgahee .

Same thing picked him in the first round allowed him to rehab for a full year while being paid & after coming back all he could do is dis the Bills & the city if that's the kind of players it takes then i for one don't want them !!!!

Give me a a team player any day like Fred Jackson any day even though he deserves a bigger pay day because of his out put !!!

I respect what your saying, McGahee I could care less about he should have never been on our radar but I can also say that about a lot of our 1st rd picks. But we need a few bad boys on this prep school unit. These guys are soft and seems as tho they have quit on us. Peters alone could be considered better than our entire line combine. I like Wood and Levitre potential, but man come on D.Bell is pure terry cloth, the guy should have a spot reserved on IR. But maybe he's your kinda guy. Selfish or not look at him and his play speaks for itself. Peters,Pat Williams,A.Winfeild,M.Wiley hell even London Flecther those guys made me love watching the Bills now we have Kyle Williams and Fedex! Just saying Peters would look great in red white and blue.

Peters was a Bills fan before he ever became a member of the team. He liked playing for the Bills. He just wanted to get paid. I cannot blame him for that. This is his one shot to make a lot of money -- as is the case for most of these guys.

I understand a lot of Bills fans are pissed at Peters, but if they were in his shoes they wouldn't be happy either. Who would be happy to work their butt off at their job, be twice as good as the guy next to them, and make half as much? Who in that situation would be thrilled to be told by management to go !@#$ themselves because there were other less distinguished employees that had to be slotted and paid first? Maybe Fred Jackson would be tickled?

Didn't like how Peters handled his exit out of town, but hard to blame players for wanting to play elsewhere.

He didn't want to play elsewhere, he just wanted to get paid like a top-flight offensive tackle. The Bills prefer to overpay mediocre players (Kelsay, Dockery, etc) hence his departure via trade.

Peters is a very good tackle and it is more than unfortunate that the Bills traded him. I seem to recall that he would not respond to the Bills efforts to engage in a dialogue. Did he really like playing for the Bills or did he want out?