Replacement Center that cant snap the ball

WRs dropping EVERYTHING

Bad Special teams

No FA signings to improve the team

Defense is maybe the worst in franchise history

Not enough touches by Fred Jackson

No pass rush

LBs can't cover opposing TEs

No depth at any, and I do mean ANY postition.....

(feel free to add to the list)

Bad coaching

Bad QB Play

WRs dropping EVERYTHING

Bad Special teams

No pass rush

Ive said it too many times to remember., as long as Ralph Wilson owns this football team it wont win a SuperBowl...So I start right at the top...

Bad coaching

Bad QB Play

WRs dropping EVERYTHING

Bad Special teams

No pass rush

The one thing we can't do is try to start from the beginning. Budy has made a little progress and we all knew that the Bills were three or four years before even becomming a contender. We need continuenty with the front office and with the head coach and quarterback. This is very sad to see but we got to take one year at a time and be patient. Not only have we been one of the worst teams the past few years, we have the most turn over in our front offices and coaching staffs.

The one thing we can't do is try to start from the beginning. Budy has made a little progress and we all knew that the Bills were three or four years before even becomming a contender. We need continuenty with the front office and with the head coach and quarterback. This is very sad to see but we got to take one year at a time and be patient. Not only have we been one of the worst teams the past few years, we have the most turn over in our front offices and coaching staffs.

Agreed. Continuity is appropriate. I feel that Gailey is the best coach this team has had in over a decade. He isn't great, but he's pretty good. Kind of like most of the players on the team.

Great start would be for Ralph Wilson doing the right thing and selling the team. It's gonna be sold one way or another. At least while alive he has a say so in who buys the team. Why continue to be a prick and continue bring in a loser FO and coaching staff?

1st Get a replacement player that actually has a feel for playing center. wow!

2nd Give up on Donald Jones, sure hes injured, maybe thats 3 more catches a game for someone with hands. Thats twice hes caused interceptions. Too many dropped balls.

3rd Get rid of George Edwards- it hasnt been getting better. We have no identity on defense. Ill ask the same question thats been posted here before. "Where is Whanny?"

4th This team needs to be upbeat on the sideline. Noone was on the sideline keeping moral up. The team has zero charisma. It seems it has little positive influence right now.

The playoffs are lost