Just Disappointed

This was supposed to be our year. I thought we laid a good foundation at the end of last season and had a solid offseason. Got Dareus, and Sheppard. We signed Wanny to help with the D. Then we got new unis and our first preason game we had a pass rush! Merriman looked like his old self and the offense was impressive.

Onto the season we go into Arrowhead and dominate the Chiefs, Win a thiller at home against oakland and finally defeat the Patriots*. We had the best offense in the league. The D was forcing turnovers, special teams was solid. This was our year. We were the media darlings, rising up the power rankings, friends calling me from all over the country telling me how good the Bills look. This was our year.

Every single loss hurts me. I love this team and all I've ever wanted was them to do well. I thought this year was our year. We were finally not going to be the doormat of the league and be exciting and fun to watch and playing in January. That is looking less and less likely (although not impossible), and I'm not mad at all. I'm just disappointed. Watching us get run over the past few games and the injuries mounting up and guys on the sidlines with their heads down. I dont have any words for it, just disappointed. This was supposed to be our year.

This was supposed to be our year. I thought we laid a good foundation at the end of last season and had a solid offseason. Got Dareus, and Sheppard. We signed Wanny to help with the D. Then we got new unis and our first preason game we had a pass rush! Merriman looked like his old self and the offense was impressive.

Onto the season we go into Arrowhead and dominate the Chiefs, Win a thiller at home against oakland and finally defeat the Patriots*. We had the best offense in the league. The D was forcing turnovers, special teams was solid. This was our year. We were the media darlings, rising up the power rankings, friends calling me from all over the country telling me how good the Bills look. This was our year.

Every single loss hurts me. I love this team and all I've ever wanted was them to do well. I thought this year was our year. We were finally not going to be the doormat of the league and be exciting and fun to watch and playing in January. That is looking less and less likely (although not impossible), and I'm not mad at all. I'm just disappointed. Watching us get run over the past few games and the injuries mounting up and guys on the sidlines with their heads down. I dont have any words for it, just disappointed. This was supposed to be our year.

Well we look like 6-10 right now, two games better that last year which is about right for what we did on the off season.

I thought we had a below average off season. We did not address OL depth at all and it is killing us. We traded Lee Evans for a couple of rolls of tape and we sure could use him now. We have seen a few players like Chandler, Urbik and Pears take a step up. Still the defense is putrid. Our DB used to be a strength and now they look horrible. We have no pass rush and our linebacker are very, very, bad. On top of that we are playing a scheme that does not fit the people we have.

Were the first 5 games an aberation? Are the last 5 games the real Bills?

I think we caught some breaks early and at 4-1 we were not that good. We are also not as bad as we are playing right now ... injuries are devastating a team with ZERO depth.

Well we look like 6-10 right now, two games better that last year which is about right for what we did on the off season.

I thought we had a below average off season. We did not address OL depth at all and it is killing us. We traded Lee Evans for a couple of rolls of tape and we sure could use him now. We have seen a few players like Chandler, Urbik and Pears take a step up. Still the defense is putrid. Our DB used to be a strength and now they look horrible. We have no pass rush and our linebacker are very, very, bad. On top of that we are playing a scheme that does not fit the people we have.

Were the first 5 games an aberation? Are the last 5 games the real Bills?

I think we caught some breaks early and at 4-1 we were not that good. We are also not as bad as we are playing right now ... injuries are devastating a team with ZERO depth.

You are being kind regarding the offseason. It was terrible.

Somehow a team that had so little managed to add less than most. They have taken a very passive approach to their latest re-build.

You are being kind regarding the offseason. It was terrible.

Somehow a team that had so little managed to add less than most. They have taken a very passive approach to their latest re-build.

Even before today, someone needed to be held accountable for the lack of depth and quality throughout the team. After today, someones head at One Bills Drive needs to roll. That display is totally unacceptable from a fans perspective. Fire someone, Cut someone, I don't care but things NEED to change because this level of play is completely unacceptable in the NFL week after week.

Thanks for that. Seriously. Couldn't put it any better.

After Nick Barnett, I don't think this team has one linebacker who should be in the NFL. They need a big hitter. One more sh#t draft and they can can Buddy's ass too.

Barnett plays with heart and you're right. We don't have a decent LB outside of him. Kelsay is an average DE and tries his best. But where is the vaunted pass rush?

Walt Corey, where are you?