from the best to the worst

EldaBillsFan

Well maybe not the best .....and we're maybe not the worse but today ...my goodness....I'm glad I'm a faithful fan

Right now we're pretty much the worst in the division . . . not looking good for next week. My faith in Chan and Fitz is shaken. Just hoping we can somehow fix this mess and go 8-8 this year.

We may very well be one of, if not the, worst teams in the NFL right now.

Complete ineptitude in all 3 phases of the game right now. Not that it made a difference, but going empty backfield on 4th and goal from the 1? Lol...

Completely agree. I said the same thing to my son on that goal line play. At least if you're going to throw, go play action. With no deception, it has to work perfectly or you don't score. This team is just really, really bad right now. Unbelievable how fast they have regressed in the past three weeks.

Right now we're pretty much the worst in the division . . . not looking good for next week. My faith in Chan and Fitz is shaken. Just hoping we can somehow fix this mess and go 8-8 this year.

why the !@#$ would you hope for that??!? i'm praying for an 0-6 finish and a 5-11 record. too many times we've missed on elite talent by being 2-3 picks behind someone great (see Rothlisberger, Pat Willis, etc). that's what this team lacks - elite talent.

go get a legit QB. Fitz is garbage.

Just don't see it. This team will be lucky to win another game this year. They are just horrendous. The highlight of the game for the Bills was a 56 yard field goal from a street free agent. Pathetic.

Agreed. Bad run of injuries and no depth in the defense can sink your season pretty quickly. I understand that Fitz has a patchwork line, but no. 1 QB has to make something happen and LEAD. I don't really see them winning another game, either. 2008 redux.

I totally agree. Right now I am upset that I already bought my tickets for the San Diego game. To once again have my hopes of a winning season crash on the rocks is about all I can take. This franchise's management is not committed to making this team a winner. We are the Pittsburg Pirates of the AFC/NFL. We win enough to keep us away from getting the number 1 pick in the draft. That is all that can be said.

Right now Fritz is not earning his higher salary. Nor can he be considered a starter. Gailey is not this offensive wonder-kind we have been sold. just another dumb coach, down on his luck, happy to be able to coach any team in the league. So he winds up in Buffalo.

The performance over the last three games is just PATHETIC.

:thumbdown:

why the !@#$ would you hope for that??!? i'm praying for an 0-6 finish and a 5-11 record. too many times we've missed on elite talent by being 2-3 picks behind someone great (see Rothlisberger, Pat Willis, etc). that's what this team lacks - elite talent.

go get a legit QB. Fitz is garbage.

Not sure I can take another 7-9 (or worse) and "it's hard to win in the NFL." We need to show we can win or no one will want to come here - free agents, coaching talent, etc. May already be true but we can make it better by winning. Best drafts in the world won't fix our problems alone. We need FAs and quality staff. How many quality DCs want to come to Buffalo right now?

Just don't see it. This team will be lucky to win another game this year. They are just horrendous. The highlight of the game for the Bills was a 56 yard field goal from a street free agent. Pathetic.

Unfortunatly you may be right but I have to hope for something. Playoffs are out of the question.

I wouldn't say "the worst". I mean it's bad but not "the worst". People are overreacting.

There may be worse teams, but we're not playing them this year. Can we even beat the 3-7 Dolphins at home? Not based on yesterday's showing.