We Are In A Good Spot

NastyMan

Like a couple of weeks ago, if we beat the Jets we would have pretty much taken care of their playoff hopes. Two weeks later and two losses for the Jets, I bet the jets are so glad they get to face the Bills next week. I for one would really like to shut the Jets up!! I can't stand Rex Ryan or Mark Sanchez along with the whole Jets attitude and cockiness. It is good to be cocky and there is a way to be cocky and show respect to the other team while doing it. So my point is if we can beat the Dolphins tomorrow, we can shut them up about there playoff run and then beat the Jets next week we could take out two division foes in two weeks and leave it up to us and N.E. But first we have to show up tomorrow and get out of our slump. I still billeve

i would love to see the boys take care of the dolphins and dish out a huge steaming pile of vengeance to the new jersey jets. get a bit of that swagger back and build up some steam heading into the cold weather. add in a sweep of the patsies and a playoff spot and you've got yourself one hell of a script!

i would love to see the boys take care of the dolphins and dish out a huge steaming pile of vengeance to the new jersey jets. get a bit of that swagger back and build up some steam heading into the cold weather. add in a sweep of the patsies and a playoff spot and you've got yourself one hell of a script!

+1 That would be sweet!

It certainly has been surprising how well the Bills have played this season. We are second in the division with a win over New England and who would have thought that would be the case three short months ago? I am not crazy about where we are after two tough losses but tomorrow is a new game. We have a chance to win the division still and when was the last year the Bills had a chance at the division this late in the season?

It certainly has been surprising how well the Bills have played this season. We are second in the division with a win over New England and who would have thought that would be the case three short months ago? I am not crazy about where we are after two tough losses but tomorrow is a new game. We have a chance to win the division still and when was the last year the Bills had a chance at the division this late in the season?

That's a good point... After reading what Nick Barnett had to say about this upcoming game he got me interested in seeing what will happen on Sunday... Nick basically said that if it's gonna take for him 2 start clapping his hands and screaming out loud on the field that he'll do it... I guess he didn't feel like a leader before? idk... whatever the case he seems like he wants to take on a leader role especially if George Wilson doesn't play (which i'm pretty sad about)... Either way it's time to put talk to the side and go n play... Let's Go..............

That's a good point... After reading what Nick Barnett had to say about this upcoming game he got me interested in seeing what will happen on Sunday... Nick basically said that if it's gonna take for him 2 start clapping his hands and screaming out loud on the field that he'll do it... I guess he didn't feel like a leader before? idk... whatever the case he seems like he wants to take on a leader role especially if George Wilson doesn't play (which i'm pretty sad about)... Either way it's time to put talk to the side and go n play... Let's Go..............

Barnett is the shining example of what a good free agent signing can do. Have to give the front office their props on that one. More please.

Yes. If you believe that when you're walking down a dark deserted alleyway at 3:00 AM in the bad part of town and you suddenly see a gang of youths with guns and knives approaching you - that you're "in a good spot" - because you're going to unleash the self-defense lessons you've learned from that $19.99 special TV offer on the hapless and unknowing gang, then I'd say The Bills are in a "good spot" to open up a giant can of whup-azz on two divisional foes that have either a ton of momentum going for them, or have as recently as two weeks ago taken a collective dump on The Bills at The Ralph.

It's all a matter of perspective, I guess.

Yes. If you believe that when you're walking down a dark deserted alleyway at 3:00 AM in the bad part of town and you suddenly see a gang of youths with guns and knives approaching you - that you're "in a good spot" - because you're going to unleash the self-defense lessons you've learned from that $19.99 special TV offer on the hapless and unknowing gang, then I'd say The Bills are in a "good spot" to open up a giant can of whup-azz on two divisional foes that have either a ton of momentum going for them, or have as recently as two weeks ago taken a collective dump on The Bills at The Ralph.

It's all a matter of perspective, I guess.

:worthy: :worthy: