Stopping Tebow

JimKelly12

I know it's a few weeks away but after watching the game last night I feel like the Bills lack of a pass rush will help them stop Tebow when they play.

They have a lot of large bodies that don't necessarily get a huge push at the line but take up space and have corners that are quick but are spotty in coverage, so we seem to be a good match up for them vs a pass happy team with a good offensive line (Patriots and possibly Jets).

Getting past Miami is obviously priority #1 and then another fun week of build up to the Jets but December could possibly be VERY exciting week to week.

Guess Russ Brandon discounted the tickets a tad early...

If we keep Spencer Johnson and Alex Carrington at OLB, we will get the crap kicked out of us. Those guys can't hold outside contain against a running back or Tebow. That's what Tebow is capable of, buying time and the threat to run outside the tackles. We are TERRIBLE at defending teams that are capable of this.

Our best bet is to play a 4-3 with Kelsay and Moats at defensive end, and Dareus and Spencer Johnson in the middle at DT. Our best linebackers are Sheppard, Barnett, and Morrison (or possibly Bryan Scott at OLB). Edwards has failed in trying to build a 3-4, so this seems to be the only chance we have going forward.

If we keep Spencer Johnson and Alex Carrington at OLB, we will get the crap kicked out of us. Those guys can't hold outside contain against a running back or Tebow. That's what Tebow is capable of, buying time and the threat to run outside the tackles. We are TERRIBLE at defending teams that are capable of this.

Our best bet is to play a 4-3 with Kelsay and Moats at defensive end, and Dareus and Spencer Johnson in the middle at DT. Our best linebackers are Sheppard, Barnett, and Morrison (or possibly Bryan Scott at OLB). Edwards has failed in trying to build a 3-4, so this seems to be the only chance we have going forward.

No, he actually hasn't. Edwards doesn't "build" a 3-4. We need to get good players, that is a fact.

Repent. It's our only hope.

Seriously though, I have no doubt we will stop Tebow and Denver from running the ball.

However, I am quite confident that Tebow will pass for more than 300 yards against us.

Our D has a habit of curing bad passing offenses.

GO BILLS!!!