Von Miller

NewEra

Burfict to Philly as an OLB?

They are heavily invested in edge rushers with Cole, Babin, and Graham.

Their analyst has strongside ILB and 4-3 OLB ranked as P2 needs, and the highest defensive priority on his board.

Graham is a DE who hasn't played yet, Babin is a DE already in his 8th year and has only 2 sacks this season, and Cole is a DE in his 7th year. He's doing well.

On my latest simulator run, Philly switched to Luke Kuechly ILB. Burfict went earlier to Carolina at #11.

Edited by Astrobot

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Their analyst has strongside ILB and 4-3 OLB ranked as P2 needs, and the highest defensive priority on his board.

Graham is a DE who hasn't played yet, Babin is a DE already in his 8th year and has only 2 sacks this season, and Cole is a DE in his 7th year. He's doing well.

On my latest simulator run, Philly switched to Luke Kuechly ILB. Burfict went earlier to Carolina at #11.

Thanks, AB.

That makes sense.

Yeah Dareus is great but Miller's gonna be a hall of famer. That sack (near the end of the game) was incredible, he completely overpowered the Jets right tackle Hunter I think and just tossed him left cut inside and BOOM!!! Smacked that pretty boy Sanchez in the mouth!!!

Wow man, hold your horses. Statements like "Hall of Famer" tend to be kind of rash! People said the same thing about Aundray Bruce. Not saying he's not good, he is, but let's keep phrases like "Hall of Famer" to a minimum.

Thanks, AB.

That makes sense.

What I don't get is the love for Burfict. I think it's possible that a wild card like Burfict could become a team player, but why would anyone chance it? The risk is a lame penalty on any opponent's drive. He's good, but I'd take Kuechly (31-game double-digit tackle streak) over Burfict, who singlehandedly lost the Stanford game last year (facemask then unsportsmanlike penalties back to back), struggles academically, and was benched by Erickson for his high penalty rate.

<br />Burfict to Philly as an OLB?<br /><br />They are heavily invested in edge rushers with Cole, Babin, and Graham.<br />
. I think he meant he could play outside for us. If Philly took him, I'd assume he'd stay inside. Just my assumption.

Huh?

GO BILLS!!!

As you an see by my signature I want Tannehill (from A&M) because I watched countless games to check out Von Miller he got run over all day, didn't finish plays and could only outside speed rush with no inside rip moves.

Put it this way. I'd rather have Dareus then Jenkins/Upshaw in successive years than Von Miller/Crick or Still or Ta'amu.

Exactly.

<br />As you an see by my signature I want Tannehill (from A&M) because I watched countless games to check out Von Miller he got run over all day, didn't finish plays and could only outside speed rush with no inside rip moves.<br /><br /><br />Exactly.<br />
. He had an inside rip move last year, you just didn't see it. Not sure how, i did. You were watching A&M so you could watch tannehill, instead of watching a future pro bowler (miller). So, who's going to be the better pro, Miller or Tannehill? My vote goes to Miller, and it's not even close. Who's your vote go to?