Detroit and Buffalo

and be honest

What would you prefer

A. Both get in

b. Only bills get in

c. Not a player hater, if the bills cant get in, let the lions get in

d. Player hater, if the bills cant get in, neither does detroit

obviously a or b should be the most popular on a bills site.

how do you guys feel about c or d?

C- I don't feel like the events are related.

Although I don't know how I feel about any option with the phrase player hater.

i dont get your response. your answer is c or are you wanting an answer to why you think c is not related.

they are related. 1999 was last time both teams made playoffs.

i dont get your response. your answer is c or are you wanting an answer to why you think c is not related.

they are related. 1999 was last time both teams made playoffs.

If we don't, they may as well. I don't care if they do really. The events are unrelated. I know the track record of each team and don't care. Not like they'd be taking our spot. Why rain on there parade, no matter how it plays for us?

Edited by NoSaint

Right now Detroit and Buffalo are tied with the longest non-playoff streak in the NFL if Detroit makes and we don't then we will have to listen for a year about how Buffalo has the longest Non-playoff streak in the NFL.

As if we don't already? More power to 'em if they can end it.

Right now Detroit and Buffalo are tied with the longest non-playoff streak in the NFL if Detroit makes and we don't then we will have to listen for a year about how Buffalo has the longest Non-playoff streak in the NFL.

Who cares? Outside of Buffalo nobody talks about the Bills.

Outside of Detroit, nobody talks about the Lions.

Who cares? Outside of Buffalo nobody talks about the Bills.

Outside of Detroit, nobody talks about the Lions.

false plenty of people do. Infact had a conversation with Jets fans tonight about the teams vying for a wildcard and we talked about the Bills/Jets/Bengals/Ravens for a couple solid hours. I live outside of Buffalo

Edited by Stealth

If we don't, they may as well. I don't care if they do really. The events are unrelated. I know the track record of each team and don't care. Not like they'd be taking our spot. Why rain on there parade, no matter how it plays for us?

like i said, im a true player hater.

i hope if we dont make it they dont either.

like another poster said all year we would hear how we have the longest non playoff streak. i dont want to hear that sh!

I would like to see the Lions get in. I think it's terrible for a franchise's fans to go this long without a playoff appearance. Just think of all the soon-to-be-18 teenagers throughout WNY who will conclude their childhood without having ever seen (or remember seeing) the local Bills in the playoffs. From a marketing standpoint, I think this is disastrous.

I would like to see the Lions get in. I think it's terrible for a franchise's fans to go this long without a playoff appearance. Just think of all the soon-to-be-18 teenagers throughout WNY who will conclude their childhood without having ever seen (or remember seeing) the local Bills in the playoffs. From a marketing standpoint, I think this is disastrous.

Wow I never thought of it like that, and that makes me very depressed. My childhood was filled with Bills playoff runs

So what? Who cares? They either make it or they don't. If they don't and Detroit does, then the facts will speak for themselves. Just for the record though, I don't believe either team will make it at this point.