Is One Of Our 57 States in Asia?

3rdnlng

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Press: Mr. President what do you have to say about the fact that your first 20 jobs bills have yet to create any jobs?

Obama: That's why its so important that my 21st jobs bill gets passed and passed now. Maybe the Republicans will realize I was right all along, and that sometimes it takes 10, 20, even 50 jobs bills to start creating jobs. I think its unlikely that they will see the light though, because they don't care as much about job creation as I do.

That's leadership. Rather than own his failures he dismisses them entirely, claims he just needs another chance and blames anyone who stands in the way of his next failure. Couldn't possibly be his fault.

Dude I see where he thought he was in Asia which is dumb but have you ever heard the thing about glass houses? We don't have 57 States, just 50. 57 is the Ketchup thing. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

It has been stated by Mohamma Obama that we are not a Christian nation. He has also stated that he has visited all 57 states so he must be viewing Asia as part of the 57 Muslim states. This has nothing to do with ketchup, mustard, picante sauce or any other condom. Sometimes I wonder if eating crayons is good for you.

He has also stated that he has visited all 57 states so he must be viewing Asia as part of the 57 Muslim states.

Admittedly I'm not one to defend Barack Obama, but I think it's unfair and, quite honestly, taking his words out of context to suggest he believes there are 57 states. Anyone with an open mind who closely listens to that clip clearly hears him say he's been to 57 states, and while he has one more to go, he will not be visiting Alaska or Hawaii.

So he doesn't believe there are 57 states.

He believes there are 60.

Seriously? Someone hasn't heard of the 57 states gaff?

But Ox... it wasn't a gaff at all, but a strategic political move to ensure people would still talk about Obama this year... If it weren't for this, what else could anyone post in support of him???

Pure genius!!!!

I think you should set Crayonz straight.

I would, but I'm not sure of the level of political savvy that each of you old timers here bring to the table. Some have already erred with the assumption that we refugees are indeed not only "noobs" to this board, but to political observation as well. I'm not going to make the same mistake about the posters who have been here for a while.

So, no straightening of the Crayonz. I was just wondering if it is possible that someone might have been blissfully asleep at the time of the last Presidential election.

3 - 4 years ago is a long time ago to some. To me, seems like last week.

Little FYI do not get involved with Crayonz. If he says up is down laugh and ignore it.

You may have just deprived this board of a lot of entertainment. If I was Crayonz I would sue you. Hell, I might initiate a class action suit on behalf of this board anyway. :rolleyes:

granted the president's slip up was only yesterday(?) but look at the news searches on google for the 3 most recent mis-speaks..... :wallbash:

google results of herman cain stumbling on the libya question

Rick Perry's infamous 53 seconds

President calls Hawaii Asia

Not sure if you know this, but David Axelrod, Obama's campaign manager for the 2012 race, hired a Google Czar to oversee a group of people who sit at PCs all day repeatedly Googling phrases sent to them by Axelrod.

True story.

oooh...i have to find proof of that...probably shouldn't use google though, huh???

Not sure if you know this, but David Axelrod, Obama's campaign manager for the 2012 race, hired a Google Czar to oversee a group of people who sit at PCs all day repeatedly Googling phrases sent to them by Axelrod.

True story.

True story.

Lots of companies do that. If for no other reason, you want to know what people are saying about you. You may not want to respond to it, but you do have to know what criticisms are out there.

Well now, if President Obama states that Hawaii is in Asia...............then perhaps he now agrees with the "birthers".....LOL

Had to quote this because it obviously flew right over a lot of heads out there...

Do lots of companies use my tax dollars to fund it?

Depends on what they do with the data really as to whether it is a useful expenditure of money. There are lots of proponents for this monitoring so that you can address legitimate problems internally if nothing else.

Depends on what they do with the data really as to whether it is a useful expenditure of money. There are lots of proponents for this monitoring so that you can address legitimate problems internally if nothing else.

No... it depends on whether they are on Obama's crony donor list as to whether they use tax dollars for this....