name the dominate AFC TEAM?

EldaBillsFan

I think the Bills should take a look at what Denver is doing right now.

Running the Ball

Slowing the Game Down

Giving the D a break

Playing Good Special Teams/ Field Position Battle

Keeping games Close

Playing LOW Mistake Football

With Freddie the Freak and Spiller in need fo carries, why not pound the rock?

This sounds like Dickball. Maybe you can then steal it in the end?

As far as dominant AFC team I'd say Stealers as much as I hate to say it.

Edited by reddogblitz

Yeah, I posted that before hearing this news. I wonder if they'll try to sign Garrard.

No problem. I would have said they're in the mix (Steelers IMHO are the "dominant" team) had I gotten to the thread earlier.

As for Garrard, I hear he needs surgery, or had it.

IMO the DOMINANT AFC teams (in no particular order):

Steelers: Tough D and O and outside of Baltimore very good. BUT lets not overlook they BARELY beat bad teams (needed a late FG to beat the Colts who are aweful)

Texans: Played very well, but losing Shaub as well as their best D player be to much for them to survive?

Baltimore: I cant figure them out they dominate Pitt then lose to Jags and Seatle? HUH?

Pats: Best QB/HC tandem in the NFL, and a very dangerous offense. A very scary (as in bad) D as far as yards go but tough in the red zone. One thing (as a pats fan) I noticed even when they have played AWFUL football this year (pitt and Giants) they still had a chance win the game. (which is amazing.

Middle pack:

Bills: Great YOUNG Offense,but seem have a simular prbl on D as the Pats but perhaps not as strong in red zone D. (I let you bill fans agree or correct me). May not be this year but soon will be a contender and challenging the Pats for the division.

Raiders; Scary run game, and a decent D. But no one is afraid of their passing game even with Palmer.

Jets: Great Coach, very Good D, ok running backs. But IMO the worst QB in football. (starting not a backup forced to start.)

Chargers: Have amazing tslent on O and D, but worse HC in the NFL.

Ok thats my opinion : SLAM AWAY l;ol