Nelson's move

BRH

Grow up. It was a harmless move that had absolutely zero effect on the game or any of the players involved.

No impact on the game, per se, but rather an indication of where a key player's head is during a big game down by 2 scores. Would such an act be tolerated by a winning organization? I highly doubt it.

As for helping players up, its called class and sportsmanship. I'd rather my team have that than not.

Quid quo pro, my friend. Depends on the opposing team.

If other teams are stepping on Freddy when he's down without offering to help, there's no need to be extending favors to the opposition. It's a classic losers mentality.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IF YOU DIDNT LIKE NELSON'S MOVE, you're not getting laid!!!!

Well, I didn't, and I most certainly am!!!!

The fact the Cowboys crushed us probably made this event moot to Jerruh.

PTR

QFT

BRH

At the time the game was not out of hand.

I realize the score itself was not out of hand, but there are different 21-7s. The 21-7 I was watching most certainly felt out of hand. Which is not to say we couldn't come back (we've done that already this season, although the difference here is this was on the road), just to say that we were getting our asses handed to us and it wasn't the right time to do anything other than hand the ball to the official or equipment manager.

Maybe Nelson's mistake wasn't so much in doing what he did, but in saying during the week leading up to the game that he was going to do something for her if he scored. Once he said that publicly (or even just to her) he was pretty much bound to it regardless of the score.

Bills are also one of the few teams I notice who actively help the opponent get up. When Freddy is knocked on his ass, it's comparatively rare to see the opposition lend a helping hand. Winning teams just don't do stupid stuff like that and that mentality needs to be shaken out. Love Nelson, hated that move.

Today's opponents are tomorrow's team mates. :huh:

Did anyone else notice that right before that touchdown, Nelson was getting his ankle retaped, and he looked like he was in pain? Anyone who thinks he should just "man up" and go play should realize that that is exactly what he did. :angry:

He didn't get a penalty and wanted to honor his smoking hot girlfriend. He is a great guy who has worked his talent off to become a legit NFL receiver. It had zero impact on the game. Some of you just look for things to B word about.

Amen brother, amen. Even my young sons let out a "wow!" when they had her on TV. :thumbsup:

Having spent time with David's family on Sunday, I would guess that his action was all about youthful compulsion. He was excited about being back in his home area, playing in front of so many friends and family and reacting to the excitement of scoring a touchdown in front of the woman he loves.

Guys thrive on "atta boys".

I for one, commend him for having the balls to show his love for Kelsi in front of everyone.

I don't for a minute think that he is a "drama queen".

Just sayin'

Having spent time with David's family on Sunday, I would guess that his action was all about youthful compulsion. He was excited about being back in his home area, playing in front of so many friends and family and reacting to the excitement of scoring a touchdown in front of the woman he loves.

Guys thrive on "atta boys".

I for one, commend him for having the balls to show his love for Kelsi in front of everyone.

I don't for a minute think that he is a "drama queen".

Just sayin'

Well said.