The Bills lost today because....

Just Jack

(Bet a lot of you thought I wouldn't do this again)

I'm not sure what I did to affect the outcome....

I did not shave, but did get my beard trimmed this week

Bills Rally Flag still hanging in the kitchen window

Did not watch the game

I did shower

No Bills gear being worn today

I'm going to take down the flag for next weeks game, that's a given. Since I recieved that in the mail, the team has gone down hill. I'll decide during the week what else I may want to try.

Because Chan Gailey is a red neck who doesn't know how to put together an offense to utilize this teams strengths and exploit the oppositions weakness. He keeps trying to force our offense on to superior defenses. Also because Edwards refuses to pressure QBs with quality, disguised blitzes. And finally, because we are just not that good! :thumbsup:

Because Chan Gailey is a red neck who doesn't know how to put together an offense to utilize this teams strengths and exploit the oppositions weakness. He keeps trying to force our offense on to superior defenses. Also because Edwards refuses to pressure QBs with quality, disguised blitzes. And finally, because we are just not that good! :thumbsup:

And how did you affect that outcome?

Stevie either sick, hung over not hung over and covered or what ever was no factor. Jones never is a factor, Nelson has trouble with any seperation shoebox for fitz to fit it in. Chandler seemed disinterested. I'm sure wanted to hammer Fred today but our defense wouldn't let that happen.

Defensively just not very good. Dwan Edwards was one on one with the Cowboys back up blocking tight end and not winning the match up. Spencer can't play 60 snaps but yet there he is. Troup has gone backwards, Heard is a dime a dozen, you end up with Moats, Batten, Coleman who ever having no effect. Secondary is not the poor but with NO pass rush not a lot can be done. Now how do we fix it with the same players ?

I don't know how good or bad George Edwards is because he has no pieces to work with. Kelsay will help

You don't sign a QB to a mega deal during the season,,,, he has nothing to play for now

Stevie either sick, hung over not hung over and covered or what ever was no factor. Jones never is a factor, Nelson has trouble with any seperation shoebox for fitz to fit it in. Chandler seemed disinterested. I'm sure wanted to hammer Fred today but our defense wouldn't let that happen.

Defensively just not very good. Dwan Edwards was one on one with the Cowboys back up blocking tight end and not winning the match up. Spencer can't play 60 snaps but yet there he is. Troup has gone backwards, Heard is a dime a dozen, you end up with Moats, Batten, Coleman who ever having no effect. Secondary is not the poor but with NO pass rush not a lot can be done. Now how do we fix it with the same players ?

I don't know how good or bad George Edwards is because he has no pieces to work with. Kelsay will help

I thought they were totally exposed last week and knew they would be at it again this week. I told my buddy 34-7 Dallas and worked outdoors today. Was not planning on that but at 14-0 I knew this team was nothing but a one trick pony and they don't even have that anymore.