CJ Spiller Is going to be a weapon

EldaBillsFan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:devil:

It seems like that doesn't it? And I don't get it. You spend the #9 overall on him and he's averaging 6.6 per carry. I understand no putting him on 3rd down because of blitz protection. But I don't want FJax to wear down. If Chan can find ways to get players like Nelson, Roosevelt, and Chandler in the open field, why doesn't he do it for arguably our most athletic offensive player?

fixed

Sad to say but probably true. Jets will probably pick him up after he becomes a freeby and get a real role.

He's clearly got talent, but it looks like the Bills have no use for him. I have zero doubt that he'd be productive on a few teams in the NFL.

He gets on the field as much as Aaron Maybin and reminds me of Roscoe Parrish but as a running back...sigh.

Based on his production this year and last. He will be going into his 3rd season with...nothing! Seriously, running back is one of the easiest positions to make a an impact and get production out of.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

He gets on the field as much as Aaron Maybin and reminds me of Roscoe Parrish but as a running back...sigh.

Based on his production this year and last. He will be going into his 3rd season with...nothing! Seriously, running back is one of the easiest positions to make a an impact and get production out of.

Major disappointment. Brad Smith too. Their heads aren't in it. Simple things like Smith making sure his foot is out of bounds when he catches the kick-off. Losing contain on the opening kickoff of the 2nd half against the Jets when our kicker got hurt trying to make the tackle. Spiller dropping a wide open bomb. It's like the guy didn't want the ball thrown to him. He couldn't even keep his balance running for the ball. You get paid millions of dollars. At least make the simple/easy plays that are out there.

Major disappointment. Brad Smith too. Their heads aren't in it. Simple things like Smith making sure his foot is out of bounds when he catches the kick-off. Losing contain on the opening kickoff of the 2nd half against the Jets when our kicker got hurt trying to make the tackle. Spiller dropping a wide open bomb. It's like the guy didn't want the ball thrown to him. He couldn't even keep his balance running for the ball. You get paid millions of dollars. At least make the simple/easy plays that are out there.

Ugh! I have been a Brad Smith homer as well. Ugh! Can't argue with you there.

When Spiller tripped himself on with his own legs it reminded me of Roscoe Parrish!

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Okay Chan you were in on the decision to use the number 9 pick in the draft on CJ. So down by 30 plus points in the game today you still will not play him? Great decision, play Fred till the end and watch him get beat up and fumble.

How do you give up so easily on such a high pick? Aaron Maybin and his 3 sacks and 4 forced turnovers says hello.

Nice defensive game plan today Wanny.

I'm glad you geniuses aren't running this show.

what were you expecting today? We were almost instantly in a hole. Of course he's not going to get touches. We're going to bash our RB for not being able to haul in a 60 yard bomb over his shoulder? Is that what we drafted him for? He wasn't drafted to be a WR, and he's never played WR the fact that he got open deep in teh secondary should be to his credit....

Dear idiot what-have-you-done-for-me-lately, fantasy football "expert", mouth breathing slob of a fan: You don 't know **** about football.

Spiller has done pretty well with the opportunities he's been given. The problem is that Fred is clearly a No. 1. Now maybe he shouldn't have been drafted where he was with a team that had both Lynch and Jackson when he was picked. Thats fine. But that says nothing about his talent, which is substantial. YOu give the guy 15 carries a game and he'll do just fine.

Edited by Endless Ike

Yep. When you fall behind, you definitely don't want a guy with explosive speed that can score from anywhere on the field to get many touches.

we had 14 rushing attempts today because we were in the hole early. The bigger problem is the 4.7 ypa from Shitzpatrick and the 5 drops