CJ Spiller Is going to be a weapon

EldaBillsFan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always defended Spiller but yesterday there was a big red flag. He has no control over his legs when he is in space, flopping around like Roscoe Parrish. Tripping yourself should never happen. He's got speed, but what he continues to show he has no football instincts and body control.

And I'm afraid when the point he gets 15-20 touches a game, he will be a china doll like Parrish.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

I always defended Spiller but yesterday there was a big red flag. He has no control over his legs when he is in space, flopping around like Roscoe Parrish. Tripping yourself should never happen. He's got speed, but what he continues to show he has no football instincts and body control.

And I'm afraid when the point he gets 15-20 touches a game, he will be a china doll like Parrish.

This team has had a decade of draft busts. The problem with Spiller is that no one knows if he's just another one because he's not getting enough touches of the ball. I remember being crazed that Stevie Johnson wasn't given a true shot at being the starter and then it was Fitzpatrick not starting over Edwards last year. Spiller needs to be on the field full time.

Considering how predictable this team has become on offense, it's only logical that the Bills need to see what Spiller can do. To see if he can add another dimension to the offense that would make "the formula" ineffective.

But we have a stubborn, offensive coordinator pretending to be a head coach who's unwilling to change his ways to suit the players' abilities. Sound familiar?