Bills could go 6-2 in the 2nd half of the season

Jerry Jabber

9-7 as I've said in other threads. They lose, for sure @ NYJ, Dallas and SD (as outlined in ogther threads, they lose about 1 in 4 west coast road games). That's 6 losses right there. The NE game is likely a loss (they lost thier first home game in 21 last week and are basically unbeatable at home).

9-7 at best. Book it.

Wow how are so many so down on this team already? If this team has shown us anything, it is that they will show up and compete with everyone. Yes they got smacked around pretty good by the Jets, but it was 3 -0 at halftime and a couple of bad calls gave the Jet 14 pts. I know people are disappointed but I know Chan will make adjustments and this team WILL play better in 3 weeks. Point I'm trying to make is this is not your 2008 squad. They will be competitivein EVERY game. That makes every game winnable and every game is loseable. This is the NFL after all. The reality is that Bills are as good as anyone in the AFC, and will be in the hunt for the playoffs right down to the wire. I know they have flaws but what te in the AFC doesn't ? I think 11-5 will get you into the playoffs in the AFC and 10-6 might. I don't believ 9-7 will. It's the mid point of the season and in the AFC there are really only 6 teams battling for 4 spots. The Bills have jus as good of a chance as 3 other teams at securing a playoff berth. The Bills are relevant again folks. Why can't you enjoy it?

it's pointless to look ahead but we all do it counting the wins. It's a long long season you never knows who's hot-cold, hurt, playing well, slumping etc.

People its year 2 of a 3 year build we are not suppose to be here, we have no depth for injuries.

Edited by CardinalScotts

Wow how are so many so down on this team already? If this team has shown us anything, it is that they will show up and compete with everyone. Yes they got smacked around pretty good by the Jets, but it was 3 -0 at halftime and a couple of bad calls gave the Jet 14 pts. I know people are disappointed but I know Chan will make adjustments and this team WILL play better in 3 weeks. Point I'm trying to make is this is not your 2008 squad. They will be competitivein EVERY game. That makes every game winnable and every game is loseable. This is the NFL after all. The reality is that Bills are as good as anyone in the AFC, and will be in the hunt for the playoffs right down to the wire. I know they have flaws but what te in the AFC doesn't ? I think 11-5 will get you into the playoffs in the AFC and 10-6 might. I don't believ 9-7 will. It's the mid point of the season and in the AFC there are really only 6 teams battling for 4 spots. The Bills have jus as good of a chance as 3 other teams at securing a playoff berth. The Bills are relevant again folks. Why can't you enjoy it?

CT, seriously, I am not trying to be sarcastic, but what about now?

I wish this thread would go away. :cry: Painful to see it after having such high hopes after Washington.

If we don't beat Miami, it's over. We would have a chance if we were in the AFC West, but since we're in the AFC East, we have to destroy, not just beat, Miami.

One more week of hope, fellas.