Why the Bills will NOT make the playoffs...

Bossman

You must understand Bill that Ice is not interested in whether he's being positive or negative. He knows our shot at making the playoffs, let alone the Super Bowl, are very slim. When it doesn't happen, he can tell everyone he was right.

That is all he cares about and all he has ever cared about. Not the team. Not the victories. Not the successes. It's all about being right and using his favorite words "LMAO at you assclowns for thinking we ever had a chance."

175663[/snapback]

It's just hard to understand the mentality. Must be a very unhappy person...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If our offense is so good why then are we in the bottom 3rd for number of punts with 71? Everyone is talking how bad Cleveland is and they have just 5 more punts than we do!

New Orleans, Dallas, NYG, Seattle, Oakland, Denver, Houston and St. Louis all have less punts than Buffalo. And this with a defense and special teams that has given us a short field all year long!!

Smoke and Mirrors Folks!! Smoke and Mirrors!!

You must understand Bill that Ice is not interested in whether he's being positive or negative. He knows our shot at making the playoffs, let alone the Super Bowl, are very slim. When it doesn't happen, he can tell everyone he was right.

That is all he cares about and all he has ever cared about. Not the team. Not the victories. Not the successes. It's all about being right and using his favorite words "LMAO at you assclowns for thinking we ever had a chance."

175663[/snapback]

Of course, you completely missed the obvious counter to that logic: ICE changes his mind whenever and wherever his whimsy takes him. Therefore, your implication that ICE must consistently express a given opinion to be "right" is a false one...he doesn't have to be negative to be right, he can just as easily be positive, then change his mind when he's wrong. Again.

If our offense is so good why then are we in the bottom 3rd for number of punts with 71?  Everyone is talking how bad Cleveland is and they have just 5 more punts than we do!

New Orleans, Dallas, NYG, Seattle, Oakland, Denver, Houston and St. Louis all have less punts than Buffalo.  And this with a defense and special teams that has given us a short field all year long!!

Smoke and Mirrors Folks!!  Smoke and Mirrors!!

175675[/snapback]

And our punter is basically another weapon we have. Back to fact that we have a great TEAM!

175675[/snapback]

What the hell is your point? Does the win in Miami not count because of too many turnovers? Does the Cinci win not count because of the flea flicker and Takeo's TD return? Is the Bills' record actually 5-9 or something, simply because you don't like the way they win games???

What the hell is your point?  Does the win in Miami not count because of too many turnovers?  Does the Cinci win not count because of the flea flicker and Takeo's TD return?  Is the Bills' record actually 5-9 or something, simply because you don't like the way they win games???

175691[/snapback]

Tom, what does DC stand for??

Dunce Cap?

If our offense is so good why then are we in the bottom 3rd for number of punts with 71?  Everyone is talking how bad Cleveland is and they have just 5 more punts than we do!

New Orleans, Dallas, NYG, Seattle, Oakland, Denver, Houston and St. Louis all have less punts than Buffalo.  And this with a defense and special teams that has given us a short field all year long!!

175675[/snapback]

My point is not that we have one of the best offenses in the league, it is that this year, they are getting some points on the board and not wasting the efforts of the D/ST. That is worth cheering for.

My point is not that we have one of the best offenses in the league, it is that this year, they are getting some points on the board and not wasting the efforts of the D/ST.  That is worth cheering for.

175703[/snapback]

And my point is when we finally face a good team and we no longer get the TD's through the D/ST, the Offense is too pathetic so sustain us for a win.

When that happens our playoff hopes will come crashing down on us like a bunker buster bomb.

I'm just telling the peole on here that they will probably have to prepare for such a scenerio.

And my point is when we finally face a good team and we no longer get the TD's through the D/ST, the Offense is too pathetic so sustain us for a win.

When that happens our playoff hopes will come crashing down on us like a bunker buster bomb. 

I'm just telling the peole on here that they will probably have to prepare for such a scenerio.

175708[/snapback]

hhhhhhhwhaaaaaaaaaaat

175708[/snapback]

You mean like going out and buying milk, bread, water and beer before a blizzard?

Heywood J. Blowme says a win is a win is a win. Anyone that sits alone in a dark room and comes up with the theory that the Bills aren't winning pretty enough or cares in general how a team wins games has too much free time on their hands.

175708[/snapback]

I think everyone here knows that the Bills don't have a great shot at the playoffs, But isn't it at least great to have any hope at all with only 2 games left in the regular season? Would you rather the team be 5-9 now, so you don't have to get your hopes up?

Yes. Yes he would. He's not interested in us winning. He's interested in quitting. See how easily he has given up on the season? On the team?

A quitter. Plain and simple.

175737[/snapback]

Just glad the players and coaches don't think like that.

Yes. Yes he would. He's not interested in us winning. He's interested in quitting. See how easily he has given up on the season? On the team?

A quitter. Plain and simple.

175737[/snapback]

Not a quiter LA.

Just a realist.