(OT) Awful Weather...

buckeyemike

Where I live in the western suburbs of Cleveland, we have 13+ inches of new snow in the last 24 hours. Freezing rain on top of it, so loud last night that it woke both my wife and myself up.

Courts closed for the first time I've seen in 10 years as a lawyer. I was just supposed to go into the office today (and I probably will later), but I haven't even been outside yet.

Hope everyone out there is safe in Bills/Cowbell Nation.

Merry Christmas, everybody. :devil:

Mike

Well, just to piss in everyone's Cheerios, it was Sunny and about 77 yesterday and supposed to be partly sunny and about 70-75 today. It's looking a bit bleak for the weekend, some rain tomorrow maybe and 60 and then sunny and in the mid to high 50's for the rest of the weekend.

Well, just to piss in everyone's Cheerios, it was Sunny and about 77 yesterday and supposed to be partly sunny and about 70-75 today. It's looking a bit bleak for the weekend, some rain tomorrow maybe and 60 and then sunny and in the mid to high 50's for the rest of the weekend.

175173[/snapback]

Hey Flomoe:

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: ;):P

Mike

175173[/snapback]

I was in Tampa a couple weeks ago. Had been looking forward to the trip to get some nice weather. Was friggen freezing. Sure seems to literally run hot and cold around there.

drink specials at the G Spot...$2 Labatt's biiiiiiiiiiiiitch

175199[/snapback]

sadly enough, that's exactly why i need to get in on time..

my dad is picking me up at the airport and taking me right to the GSpot... see, I'm only home till monday, so i only have tonight and Xmas night to hang out with friends...

sadly enough, that's exactly why i need to get in on time..

my dad is picking me up at the airport and taking me right to the GSpot... see, I'm only home till monday, so i only have tonight and Xmas night to hang out with friends...

175212[/snapback]

Looking grim, Steve.

Cincy's a mess (it's quite hilly here). Some OH and IN counties have completely banned driving under penalty of $$$.

The airport (CVG) located in Covington, KY has run out of de-icer fluid for planes and runways. My wife has a 3:40 flight to Bflo but we are doubtful.

This is a big Delta hub. Their web site said that the Buffalo airport is going to be affected. I don't know if that's just for Delta, or for all traffic into Buffalo. I'm sure lots of airlines are backed up, and if CLE and BUF get bugged up, things will go downhill.

Last night, the news stations said it was taking 4 to 6 or so hours to cross into or out of KY on I-75. There's a very steep, long grade on the KY side nicknamed the "Cut-In-The-Hill", 'because that's what it is.

Steve, I'm in a similar situation. I just tried to take a bus to Buffalo this morning at 10:00, but the 75 near Knoxville and Kentucky has icey roads. I'm gonna try again at 4:15. Cleveland will hold the key................

175351[/snapback]

as long as that 747 from DC to Buffalo doesn't run out of beer, and there's at least ONE good looking 18-35 year old chick on the plane, I'll be fine.