Giuliani

Buftex

His liberal stands on most issues will never allow him to win a republican primary.  He doesn't care.  He spoke the trruth tonight.  And you call him a whore.

12556[/snapback]

Yeah the truth, like "As I watched the towers fall, I said 'Thank God George Bush is our president.'" Nice. The symbols of New York come crashing to the ground with thousands of people in them and all he can think of is partisan politics.

He is a perfect case of a person who loves all the attention.  9/11 was as much a boone for him as it was GW.

12542[/snapback]

Forgive me because I'm in something of a bad mood tonight so what I'm about to say may not come out right, but this is the single most stupid fuggin' thing I've ever fuggin heard on this fuggin' board or basically in my fuggin' life.

I'm sure Guiliani and Bush sit around talking about how LUCKY they were to have our country attacked so they could advance they're fuggin' careers. Much like Kerry is so happy he volunteered for four months of duty in Vietnam. Vietnam sure was a big BOON for Kerry! THANK GOD Vietnam came when it did or who knows WHAT fuggin' Kerry would be doing right now.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Guliani TIRELESSLY stood there in the aftermath of 9/11 and you have the fuggin' gall to bust his balls just because you aren't a fuggin' republican. Just because you can so carelessly toss 9/11 in your rear view mirror doesn't mean the rest of us can and it's exactly this type of lazy ass thinking that is driving this country into the fuggin' crapper.

Just fuggin' disgraceful. I am so furious with this disrespectful piece of crap post it's almost fuggin' AMAZING that some fuggin' moron could even THINK the way you do.

Forgive me because I'm in something of a bad mood tonight so what I'm about to say may not come out right, but this is the single most stupid fuggin' thing I've ever fuggin heard on this fuggin' board or basically in my fuggin' life.

I'm sure Guiliani and Bush sit around talking about how LUCKY they were to have our country attacked so they could advance they're fuggin' careers. Much like Kerry is so happy he volunteered for four months of duty in Vietnam. Vietnam sure was a big BOON for Kerry! THANK GOD Vietnam came when it did or who knows WHAT fuggin' Kerry would be doing right now.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Guliani TIRELESSLY stood there in the aftermath of 9/11 and you have the fuggin' gall to bust his balls just because you aren't a fuggin' republican.  Just because you can so carelessly toss 9/11 in your rear view mirror doesn't mean the rest of us can and it's exactly this type of lazy ass thinking that is driving this country into the fuggin' crapper.

Just fuggin' disgraceful. I am so furious with this disrespectful piece of crap post it's almost fuggin' AMAZING that some fuggin' moron could even THINK the way you do.

12569[/snapback]

Take a deep breath...1..2..3... Okay.

I Like the lyrics sung by Lyle Lovett, sig...

Don't worry... The Bush administration is there to protect you from the nasty "bears" out there... ;):w00t:

If not for a decision by the Bush White House, though, lunch counters in Idaho, Montana and Wyoming might already be full of bears sipping coffee and ordering their version of sushi.

The Bush administration had to overturn yet another 11th-hour act by the Clinton administration, which wanted to relocate grizzlies in the Northern Rockers.

Your own "private Idaho" is left intact!

:unsure:

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

You should be ashamed of yourself. Guliani TIRELESSLY stood there in the aftermath of 9/11 and you have the fuggin' gall to bust his balls just because you aren't a fuggin' republican.  Just because you can so carelessly toss 9/11 in your rear view mirror doesn't mean the rest of us can and it's exactly this type of lazy ass thinking that is driving this country into the fuggin' crapper.

12569[/snapback]

Ohh PLEASE!!! Stop all the nonsense... Guliani is a politician, and let's face it, 9/11 just showed us he's a mayor and he knows how to react during a crisis. It doesn't make him any better of a man just because he happened to BE THERE. That was HIS FREAKIN JOB to do what he did.. and he used it during the convention speech to its fullest possible POLITICAL potential. It doesn't make him a bad person; he is just taking advantage of a horrible event, and using it to help Bush win re-election. It just makes him less respectable.

Ohh PLEASE!!! Stop all the nonsense... Guliani is a politician, and let's face it, 9/11 just showed us he's a mayor and he knows how to react during a crisis. It doesn't make him any better of a man just because he happened to BE THERE. That was HIS FREAKIN JOB to do what he did.. and he used it during the convention speech to its fullest possible POLITICAL potential. It doesn't make him a bad person; he is just taking advantage of a horrible event, and using it to help Bush win re-election. It just makes him less respectable.

12665[/snapback]

Do you agree with this statement?

"Great countries have their heros. Great countries do not NEED heros."

Don't misinterpret this statement. To be great, one shouldn't have to rely on heros. It is sad if the heros are needed, great if they are there.

You people are pathetic. Truly. Borderline sick. You'd line up on your knees with your ears laid back for Kerry and his four month tour never questioning anything, but want to lambast Rudy. Friggen pukes. I hope you all get what you want. You !@#$ing deserve it.

I'm sorry Baby, I should have taken my avatar down long before. You don't need to be a part of this stevestojan, and they don't deserve you.

You people are pathetic. Truly. Borderline sick. You'd line up on your knees with your ears laid back for Kerry and his four month tour never questioning anything, but want to lambast Rudy. Friggen pukes. I hope you all get what you want. You !@#$ing deserve it.

I'm sorry Baby, I should have taken my avatar down long before. You don't need to be a part of this stevestojan, and they don't deserve you.

12678[/snapback]

Wow... :unsure:

Take care of yourself.

Peace

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

12678[/snapback]

WHOA! Where did THAT come from?

Is Guliani above criticism because he used 9/11 to garner support for Bush?

Do you HONESTLY think he was thinking 'Thank God that Bush was president' DURING the attacks!? NO... And if you believe that, I have some swamp land in Florida that makes PRIME real estate. It's all political rhetoric!

When have I EVER defended Kerry to the hilt? NEVER... he has a LOT of questions that need to be answered, but I'm sorry, but what Rudy did was not right. It's about time someone stopped making 9/11 and swift boat vets their whole campaign. NEITHER one of them talk about real issues!

ENOUGH with the 9/11 and military record CRAP already. Don't put your glamour boys up on podiums, and use tragic events to prop up you candidacies. THIS goes for BOTH sides. What Guliani did is the same as what Kerry did with those 'staged' reunions of his.

I will NOT back down off of this one. ANY mayor of ANY city would have acted the way he did when faced with that sort of attack. He's anything BUT a holier-than-thou figure, BELIEVE ME. Just ask his ex-wife.

Do you HONESTLY think he was thinking 'Thank God that Bush was president' DURING the attacks!? NO... And if you believe that, I have some swamp land in Florida that makes PRIME real estate. It's all political rhetoric!

When have I EVER defended Kerry to the hilt? NEVER... he has a LOT of questions that need to be answered, but I'm sorry, but what Rudy did was not right. It's about time someone stopped making 9/11 and swift boat vets their whole campaign. NEITHER one of them talk about real issues!

ENOUGH with the 9/11 and military record CRAP already. Don't put your glamour boys up on podiums, and use tragic events to prop up you candidacies. THIS goes for BOTH sides. What Guliani did is the same as what Kerry did with those 'staged' reunions of his.

I will NOT back down off of this one. ANY mayor of ANY city would have acted the way he did when faced with that sort of attack. He's anything BUT a holier-than-thou figure, BELIEVE ME. Just ask his ex-wife.

12694[/snapback]

How do you know Rudi didn't think that way? This is after 8 years of Clinton and is cutbacks in defense and pandering to the middle east, which had no effect (Cole, WTC Bombing 1), as well as the reaction after Oklahoma City.

Knowing the people in the Administration, that probably was his first thought.

As far as 9/11 that is a recent event and everyone agreed that Bush and Rudi performed great under the pressure. Your revisionist history sucks.

12694[/snapback]

Remember, it is don't do as I do, do as I tell you with these guys.

I am voting for change.

These guys here feel that they have a lot to lose.

All they do is shill doom and gloom.

I gleaned a few life quotes:

"However mean your life is, meet it and live it: do not shun it and call it hard names. Cultivate poverty like a garden herb, like sage. Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends. Things do not change, we change. Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts" ~Henry David Thoreau

"Life is "trying things to see if they work."" ~Ray Bradbury

"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war than we know about peace, more about killing than we know about living. We have grasped the mystery of the atom and rejected the Sermon on the Mount." ~

Omar N. Bradley

Remember, it is don't do as I do, do as I tell you with these guys.

I am voting for change.

These guys here feel that they have a lot to lose.

All they do is shill doom and gloom.

I gleaned a few life quotes:

"However mean your life is, meet it and live it: do not shun it and call it hard names. Cultivate poverty like a garden herb, like sage. Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends. Things do not change, we change. Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts" ~Henry David Thoreau

"Life is "trying things to see if they work."" ~Ray Bradbury

"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war than we know about peace, more about killing than we know about living. We have grasped the mystery of the atom and rejected the Sermon on the Mount." ~

Omar N. Bradley

12702[/snapback]

Those are some good quotes but I was always partial to this,

"Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country can do for you", the New Clinton Moto, coined in conjuction with Ted "The Killer Whale" Kennedy.

Those are some good quotes but I was always partial to this,

"Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country can do for you", the New Clinton Moto, coined in conjuction with Ted "The Killer Whale" Kennedy.

12707[/snapback]

Couldn't that be true for anybody in a position of power and prominence.

You really believe? You are more resentful than I thought.

On a lighter note... Just heard that they are protesting the Texan breakfest contingent at the RNC... Reminds me of:

"Could we have kippers for breakfast

Mummy dear, Mummy dear

They got to have 'em in Texas

Cos everyone's a millionaire"

:unsure:;)

Couldn't that be true for anybody in a position of power and prominence.

You really believe?  You are more resentful than I thought.

On a lighter note... Just heard that they are protesting the Texan breakfest contingent at the RNC... Reminds me of:

"Could we have kippers for breakfast

Mummy dear, Mummy dear

They got to have 'em in Texas

Cos everyone's a millionaire"

:unsure:  ;)

12718[/snapback]

It maybe true for those in power. But I believe this has been the liberal talking line for years now. It's has been what can we do to take from the rich and give to the poor, minorties and special interests.

Exiled if you have been paying attention, I am not for getting rid of welfare, unemployment, section 8 or anything else. What I am for is making it more restrictive, and adding rules to ensure if you receieve benefits that you are working to better yourself, to get off the roles, and that you are working period. I don't believe anyone should get a free ride. If you're handicapped, then we always need people to stamp envelopes, paint fire hydrants, something.

It maybe true for those in power.  But I believe this has been the liberal talking line for years now.  It's has been what can we do to take from the rich and give to the poor, minorties and special interests. 

Exiled if you have been paying attention, I am not for getting rid of welfare, unemployment, section 8 or anything else.  What I am for is making it more restrictive, and adding rules to ensure if you receieve benefits that you are working to better yourself, to get off the roles, and that you are working period.  I don't believe anyone should get a free ride.  If you're handicapped, then we always need people to stamp envelopes, paint fire hydrants, something.

12723[/snapback]

I have, that is what vexs me about you VA. I agree what you say, yet the times you layout the stereotypes, I am dumbfounded.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
How do you know Rudi didn't think that way?  This is after 8 years of Clinton and is cutbacks in defense and pandering to the middle east, which had no effect (Cole, WTC Bombing 1), as well as the reaction after Oklahoma City. 

Knowing the people in the Administration, that probably was his first thought. 

As far as 9/11 that is a recent event and everyone agreed that Bush and Rudi performed great under the pressure.  Your revisionist history sucks.

12699[/snapback]

How do I know? OK, I DON'T KNOW, but it sounds pretty darn political to me!

Pandering to the Middle East? Because he actually had a PLAN and FOLLOWED THROUGH with it in Oslo, unlike this 'ROAD MAP' that STILL has seen barely any progress to speak of?! What does Oklahoma City have to do with the Middle East? I attribute that one to fanatics in the United States; it's happened before (Haymarket Square bombing, for example).

'Performed great under pressure'???? I NEVER SAID they didn't!!! I do NOT agree with the people who say that Bush was 'cowering in Nebraska' or some BS like that. What I AM saying is that now is NOT the time to be using 9/11 as your sole campaign issue, and to use it as a feel-good event for Bush. It's not right.

I have ALWAYS praised our reaction in Afghanistan, but I have DEPLORED our reaction in Iraq. Bottom line.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
It maybe true for those in power.  But I believe this has been the liberal talking line for years now.  It's has been what can we do to take from the rich and give to the poor, minorties and special interests. 

Exiled if you have been paying attention, I am not for getting rid of welfare, unemployment, section 8 or anything else.  What I am for is making it more restrictive, and adding rules to ensure if you receieve benefits that you are working to better yourself, to get off the roles, and that you are working period.  I don't believe anyone should get a free ride.  If you're handicapped, then we always need people to stamp envelopes, paint fire hydrants, something.

12723[/snapback]

And I believe the conservative line has always been let the corporations run free, unregulated, free of government interference, free to do what they want at the expense of the rest of America, like the good ol days of the late 19th century.

I agree with your assessment of the social services issue; it needs reform badly. However, we must also strive to solve many of the other issues, such as affordable health care and illegal immigration enforcement. We CANNOT afford to have people who don't pay taxes using our services when they are illegals. It's not right.

I hear you LA, but just get ready for the level of stupidity to only increase as we get closer to election day. We ain't seen nothin' yet. :unsure: