What should I do with my Bills beard?

Just Jack

34 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do?

• Leave it be, it was only one bad game
    • Trim it, don't shave it off
    • Shave it off and start over
    • Shave it off and leave it off

I haven't shaved since before the season started, and this beard is bugging the hell out of me. With the pitiful loss this week, should I make a change?

Shave it off..the mojo is gone. 2-3 sinse the 3-0 start. Gotta realize when the trend has turned, and do soemthing else that leads directly to a Bills win...just a thought but with the beard gone maybe, just maybe, your wife/sig other will find you just barely acceptable again to get busy with...and a new winning mojo can be found. Say every game morning at 8?

Edited by plenzmd1

I haven't shaved since before the season started, and this beard is bugging the hell out of me. With the pitiful loss this week, should I make a change?

How superstitious are you?

I'd shave it off… then you can make a decision on whether to grow it back or keep it off based on the weekly succession of events.

But as I'm sure you'd agree, nothing we do affects the outcomes of these games.

To me growing the beard would be more as a symbol of solidarity, not good luck.

Anyways if it's "bugging the hell out of you," then better to shave it than become ornery and miserable.

I mean look at Simon…

You should see it through... and if ur gonna cry like a baby because it itches try cleaning it. a little shampoo and conditioner goes a long way.

I shaved before week one, havent since. I am keeping it until the the season end. either after week 17 or maybe in Feb!

If it's bugging you, do something to make yourself more comfortable. Since it wasn't the Bills' first loss, I think it's safe to say your beard didn't CAUSE the loss...

Then again, I'm biased. I've had a beard for 16 years save for the summer of 07. My wife wouldn't let them shave it when I was in a coma (10 years ago this week). She was afraid that IF the kids had to come say goodbye (I received annointing of the sick - "last rites" - 3x), they wouldn't recognize me. 'Nuff about that.

Personal grooming is just that... PERSONAL. If you're not thrilled with it, change it. The Bills will be fine with whatever you decide.

Edited by Minotaur

If it's bugging you, do something to make yourself more comfortable. Since it wasn't the Bills' first loss, I think it's safe to say your beard didn't CAUSE the loss...

Then again, I'm biased. I've had a beard for 16 years save for the summer of 07. My wife wouldn't let them shave it when I was in a coma (10 years ago this week). She was afraid that IF the kids had to come say goodbye (I received annointing of the sick - "last rites" - 3x), they wouldn't recognize me. 'Nuff about that.

Personal grooming is just that... PERSONAL. If you're not thrilled with it, change it. The Bills will be fine with whatever you decide.

Glad your ok :thumbsup: GO BILLS!!!!

Sorry 2 hear u were in a coma. How did this happen if you dont mind my asking. Just curious and think this is a way more intresting topic than growing a beard (I shaved mine Sunday night, but grew it more for bow hunting season)Do you still have any long term effects from the coma\what happened. I never met a person who has survived from 1. I lost a friend when i was 10, he got injured jumping a fence and slipped into a coma and died.