Wow, what happened to Fitzy?

This probably won't take you to the right interview, but it'll be somewhere on that page:

Linky

Is it just me, or did he sound unlike his usual man-up, concise, blame-accepting self?

He sounded dazed and confused to me. When someone asked who the pass incomplete to FJ was intended for, I hate to say this but he reminded me of...:censored: (can't say it)

I missed the 1st part of the game, I know he wasn't sacked but did he get his bell rung or something?

Good grief, people. Put the microscope away. Fitz sounds like this after EVERY game, win or lose.

He had a bad game. Jim Kelly had bad games, too. So does every QB. Calm down.

Good grief, people. Put the microscope away. Fitz sounds like this after EVERY game, win or lose.

He had a bad game. Jim Kelly had bad games, too. So does every QB. Calm down.

I agree, he had a bad game and it happens to every QB. I have no particular need to calm down.

I watch Fitz's post-game pressers every game and I disagree he sounds like this after every game. I think he sounded dazed in a way he does not usually sound.

Like I said, I missed the first part of the game and am using the lost-art of reading the PbP to picture the game - but it doesn't show everything. I know there were no sacks, but was he getting knocked down a lot or something?

Mega-fail. :thumbdown:

Dude, if the man didn't LOVE playing football and want to win, he wouldn't be out there collecting hits and bruises on Sunday.

Fitz is one guy you can be sure does NOT have to play football to make lots of money.

Only a Mega-Mind Fail if it was not intended to be sarcastic

I agree, he had a bad game and it happens to every QB. I have no particular need to calm down.

I watch Fitz's post-game pressers every game and I disagree he sounds like this after every game. I think he sounded dazed in a way he does not usually sound.

Like I said, I missed the first part of the game and am using the lost-art of reading the PbP to picture the game - but it doesn't show everything. I know there were no sacks, but was he getting knocked down a lot or something?

No. Well...there was that Acme-brand anvil that Bart Scott dropped on his head early in the 2nd quarter...but, otherwise, no.

Mega-fail. :thumbdown:

Dude, if the man didn't LOVE playing football and want to win, he wouldn't be out there collecting hits and bruises on Sunday.

Fitz is one guy you can be sure does NOT have to play football to make lots of money.

I think his injury is worse than he or Gailey are letting on. Off day for the Bills, and maybe Fitz will feel better this Sunday in Dallas. I expect to see the O open up again.