Brady's post MNF quote

Dante

"I wanted to bury myself in that field. What can I say? I just tip my hat and call the Dolphins my daddy. I wish they would f*ckin disappear and never come back, I'd like to face any other team right now."

Obviously Brady isnt going to get much props on this board and I wouldnt expect it. I have to admire his honesty. No lame excuses. No assigning blame. People who are realists and confront thier demons(in this case the Phins go figure they own him) overcome them and thats why they are sucessful. Anyway. I know most enjoyed seeing him squashed(including me) but I really do appreciate his attitude. Flame on

"I wanted to bury myself in that field. What can I say? I just tip my hat and call the Dolphins my daddy. I wish they would f*ckin disappear and never come back, I'd like to face any other team right now."

Obviously Brady isnt going to get much props on this board and I wouldnt expect it. I have to admire his honesty. No lame excuses. No assigning blame. People who are realists and confront thier demons(in this case the Phins go figure they own him) overcome them and thats why they are sucessful. Anyway. I know most enjoyed seeing him squashed(including me) but I really do appreciate his attitude. Flame on

174829[/snapback]

Do you get it?

Did he recall how he hid his face in shame (while driving) during the whole 2002 season?

When he comes out of the closet, he's gonna feel a lot better about himself when he has bad games...

What a stand up guy?... :devil::devil:

This wasn't intended to be cute... He has a history of feeling this way when things go wrong... He admitted do the above during the 2002 season (the season between SBs).

Did he recall how he hid his face in shame (while driving) during the whole 2002 season?

When he comes out of the closet, he's gonna feel a lot better about himself when he has bad games...

What a stand up guy?... :devil:  :devil:

This wasn't intended to be cute... He has a history of feeling this way when things go wrong... He admitted do the above during the 2002 season (the season between SBs).

174855[/snapback]

Well, since you put it that way, maybe we should just cut him then? I mean its not like his 2 Super Bowl trophies he brought home have garnered him any leeway for mistakes or anything. I mean the nerve of him to lead us to a paltry 12-2 record at this point. WE'RE DOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!

First of all, I really wish people would stop with the "Brady's gay" thing. It's disprespectful and unfair to tag him this way simply because everytime his team scores he bends his right wrist and his skips merrily across the field.

Second, the fact remains that people DO give Brady the credit he deserves, including myself, but when he blows it like he did the other night, he SHOULD be taking the heat because he single-handledly is responsible for the Patriots producing the single most embarrassing upset in the NFL in the past five years.

First of all, I really wish people would stop with the "Brady's gay" thing. It's disprespectful and unfair to tag him this way simply because everytime his team scores he bends his right wrist and his skips merrily across the field.

Second, the fact remains that people DO give Brady the credit he deserves, including myself, but when he blows it like he did the other night, he SHOULD be taking the heat because he single-handledly is responsible for the Patriots producing the single most embarrassing upset in the NFL in the past five years.

175049[/snapback]

He is putting it on his shoulders. We'd give him more grief but he's built up such a reserve of goodwill that it would take a multitude of performances like that for Pats fans to start to worry.

He'll play well vs the Jets this week. Count on it.

Yeah, Brady's REAL words talked about how "we made a lot of mistakes."  Sounds like the same old finger-pointing-when-things-aren't-going-great Brady to me.

174853[/snapback]

Here is just one quote:

"It was just a bad play. I thought I could get it to Dan. I thought I had time to throw, but my arm got ripped and I just pulled it right to the guy. It's just not a good play, and if we want to win games we can't do that. We've got to play better and it starts with me."

Don't sound like finger pointing to me.

You are clueless...

175049[/snapback]

First of all, Brady is a giant homo.

Second, he's one of the most well balanced, all around quality QBs in the league.

Third, he's a giant homo.

First of all, Brady is a giant homo.

Second, he's one of the most well balanced, all around quality QBs in the league.

Third, he's a giant homo.

dude...he either just got married or is about to get married. If he's a giant home, what's that make you?

No need to call the dude a name like that just because he plays for the Pats.

Take the logo off his helmet... or even better yet, snap a Bills logo on his helmet, an he just went from a giant homo to God in the flesh.

Easy now... tis the season to be jolly.

snap a Bills logo on his helmet, an he just went from a giant homo to God in the flesh.

175122[/snapback]

In order to honestly believe that you'd have to ignore the obvious- Brady is a system QB playing in a system that suits his lack of arm strength, instead playing to his excellent ability to read the field behind a generous and very effective blocking scheme that offers him as much time on the pocket as any QB in the league today. We've all seen how he reacts to the very occasional pressure he faces, Monday Night being a good example of that. He couldn't play QB in 80% of the historical offenses in league history due to his limited range. Sure he can throw 4 or 5 to the sidlelines and the occasional 30 yard pass downfield during a game but when it comes to 65 and 70 yard passes that break games open in a traditional offense you have to look to the guys whose younger days included a preference for titty-bars and anything that says sour mash versus Disneyland and the Boston Pops. Buffalo offers little comfort for QBs who prefer fleece leotards to the 75 pound red-plaid wool hunting jacket they were wearing when they shot their first deer.

He'll play well vs the Jets this week.  Count on it.

175067[/snapback]

I hope your right! I'm counting on that wrist bending skippy deserves all of the credit in the win over the Jets.

I'm also counting on that sometimes good, sometimes bad kid from Texas and that rookie from the three rivers area to get all the credit they deserve in their wins!

BANG that cowbell!

In order to honestly believe that you'd have to ignore the obvious- Brady is a system QB playing in a system that suits his lack of arm strength, instead playing to his excellent ability to read the field behind a generous and very effective blocking scheme that offers him as much time on the pocket as any QB in the league today. We've all seen how he reacts to the very occasional pressure he faces, Monday Night being a good example of that. He couldn't play QB in 80% of the historical offenses in league history due to his limited range. Sure he can throw 4 or 5 to the sidlelines and the occasional 30 yard pass downfield during a game but when it comes to 65 and 70 yard passes that break games open in a traditional offense you have to look to the guys whose younger days included a preference for titty-bars and anything that says sour mash versus Disneyland and the Boston Pops. Buffalo offers little comfort for QBs who prefer fleece leotards to the 75 pound red-plaid wool hunting jacket they were wearing when they shot their first deer.

Jeezuz God AKC... I know Brady isn't your prototypical QB say, Like Rothlisberger or Manning....but man... this Brady kid, 99% of the time doesn't hurt his team (unlike a number of QBs, who I shall not name in order that I not hurt your feelings)... he does whatever is asked... he's not standing behind an all pro offensive line, nor does he have weapons like a Moulds and Evans, but he does have a Corey Dillon... and has won the big one twice despite having an Antowain Smith.

Who cares if he can't function in 80% of your "historical" (mythical) offenses... he can function in ANY offense you put him in because....

1) He has a PASSION for football

2) He has a PASSION for winning

3) He has a PASSION for working hard

He is basically your classic over achiever. Is that a crime? This kid is a football player... and I don't care what his stats are or the joy you take in his Monday night whiff in crunch time, the kid has like a 60-15 w/l record overall or close to it.

Say what you will... but folks close to the game and those who know the game would roll over laughing their arses off reading your analogy of Brady and his game.... I know I almost did... but hey... it's your opinion and I still wish you and yours a Merry Christmas... and I'd love to have Brady as the Bills QB instead of the "current starter" any day of the week and especially on Sundays.