Bills Look-Alike's

Found this while trolling on a Jets message board. You have to admit....it's pretty funny. Especially the Ralph Wilson look-alike. Someone should start a similar thread on here. I do, however, take exception to their comparison of Ralph Wilson Stadium to a dirty toilet.

My link

The toilet one pissed me off. At least we don't share our stadium. The Eric Wood one was hilarious though.

We should put up our own.

Sanchez = Ricky Martin

Jets stadium = Giants stadium

Nick Mangold = Fat Clay Matthews

boygold = cody simpson

antonio cromartie = genitals

rex ryan = jaba the hut

these fans are delusional. whysoserious brought up decent points and he was labeled troll and fanboy etc...

Wilson one isn't funny as he doesn't look like a chimp. An even if he did hes a chimp worth a billion $. How's that compare to the jets op?

The wood one is funny. What's not funny is being a defender and getting pancaked by a husky kid.

Only stadium looks like a bowl is Dallas with the hole in the roof. If the Ralph were a bowl design even rex's fat arse would fall thru it.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I enjoyed it thoroughly. Chan Gailey should be proud that they think he looks like James Caan... The Program is one of the greatest movies of all time.

Ralph Wilson and Eric Wood were the ones that made me laugh.

The Stadium being a toilet bowl was too cliche' and unoriginal.

I enjoyed it thoroughly. Chan Gailey should be proud that they think he looks like James Caan... The Program is one of the greatest movies of all time.

Ralph Wilson and Eric Wood were the ones that made me laugh.

The Stadium being a toilet bowl was too cliche' and unoriginal.

Althougfh the guy who said one of the best features of the Ralph is the toilets up top is right..thet are the nicest stadium heads you will ever find outside of a private suite