Bills.com Message Board Shout Out

This sounds like a good story. What did you do?

I mistook him for another poster who was much like yourself. Contrary to PPP standards, I acknowledged my mistake and apologized, The whiny B word has been so offended by being called a racist that he continues to bring it up to this day. Methinks he protests too much.

Oh and you are the resident racist, so do not get jealous.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mistook him for another poster who was much like yourself. Contrary to PPP standards, I acknowledged my mistake and apologized, The whiny B word has been so offended by being called a racist that he continues to bring it up to this day. Methinks he protests too much.

Link please?

Prove your point. If you have one that is.

Is family off limits?

Family is only off limits if you actually know the family members. You can say anything you want about anyone in my family and I won't give a **** because whoever is posting it knows nothing about my family. How can one be offended by that? Oh that's right. If they're a weenie that's how.

When did I bring it up? Link? Sorry to say you've made a butthead out of yourself so many times since then I honestly forgot about the racist thing.

Family is only off limits if you actually know the family members. You can say anything you want about anyone in my family and I won't give a **** because whoever is posting it knows nothing about my family. How can one be offended by that? Oh that's right. If they're a weenie that's how.

That is not my take and never has been. Might as well say family is fair game. So I can say really vile stuff about you wife and mom? You do not have kids, but if you did it is all cool to say your daughter is a whore and puts out before the school bus picks her up according to you? Oh, providing that I do not know her? If I do, only then is it off limits.

That is crazy talk, family is off limits period IMO.

When did I bring it up? Link? Sorry to say you've made a butthead out of yourself so many times since then I honestly forgot about the racist thing.

Define it then you whiny B word. What have I said that you take such exception with.

That is not my take and never has been. Might as well say family is fair game. So I can say really vile stuff about you wife and mom? You do not have kids, but if you did it is all cool to say your daughter is a whore and puts out before the school bus picks her up according to you? Oh, providing that I do not know her? If I do, only then is it off limits.

That is crazy talk, family is off limits period IMO.

How could I ever take someone serious who says terrible things about my family when they know nothing about them? If I don't take them serious how could it bother me what they say? You can say anything you want about my wife, mother, brother, sisters, dad. Have at it. It will be meaningless. But that's just me. I'm not a little weenie like you are I guess.

Edited by Chef Jim

I could I ever take someone serious who says terrible things about my family when they know nothing about them. If I don't take them serious how could it bother me what they say? You can say anything you want about my wife, mother, brother, sisters, dad. Have at it. It will be meaningless. But that's just me. I'm not a little weenie like you are I guess.

Wow, neither of you types well at the very least. If stuff like that should not bother you, then why did a simple PM calling you a waste of skin do so? Awesome, hypocrite.

wow.... the last couple pages look too much like a petty inbred squabble... I apologize in advance, and hope you will correct me if I'm wrong....

What is your point newbie?

Wow, neither of you types well at the very least. If stuff like that should not bother you, then why did a simple PM calling you a waste of skin do so? Awesome, hypocrite.

Because you have a history with me. You "know" me. You don't know my family. See the difference?

Oh and pardon me for not proofreading my post first.

We gots history here.

Enlighten me "oh wise one"???

BTW.... history???

break the word down.... "HIS" plus "STORY"... yeah.... might have a history here, but I'm afraid I don't particularly care to hear about it, thank you...

Because you have a history with me. You "know" me. You don't know my family. See the difference?

Oh and pardon me for not proofreading my post first.

Then I am completely sorry for calling you a waste of skin. It clearly affected you more than I intended and I apologize.

What is your point newbie?

that was good!!!!

go away now rookie..

some of us indulge in "real" debate...