Bills.com Message Board Shout Out

Seems we have another refugee, fjl2nd, who is awaiting approval. Whenever someone feels like getting around to it, he would probably appreciate it.

On a slightly related note, I too was once brutally victimized by a doctor claiming to check my prostate. I have yet to recover from the horror. The bastard wouldn't even buy me dinner before viciously violating me and telling me that my prostate was fine. I feel so dirty.

Though for some reason I didn't find it odd that this doctor chose to examine my prostate in the football team's locker room showers at Penn State, and didn't seem to know medical terms when I asked him a question.

Here's the weird thing. I heard you were only 11 at the time.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You aren't missing a thing. No faux political threads.

The big threads on Anything But today are. . . . . Your favorite beer. . . . . . I love the Magic Bullet. . . . . . . . and which way the toilet paper roll should go.

Sad.

Watch out, if you make too many threads about "which do you like more" or "your favorite x" you can get banned. Nevermind that they were the only threads besides the semi-political ones where people were responding.

The big threads on Anything But today are. . . . . Your favorite beer. . . . . . I love the Magic Bullet. . . . . . . . and which way the toilet paper roll should go.

Sad.

Don't knock the favorite beer threads.

Edit: Oh, and it's pointless to argue about which way the toilet paper roll should go. There's a right way, and a wrong way.

The right way is the paper coming off in an over-the-top fashion, not that underhanded bull ****.

Edited by LeviF91

Cliffs notes version of all you missed- The Mods on the old board are tyrants,it's going down hill fast,waaaa I can't post pictures here, Dennis is a jerk. Now you know all of it.

That and B-Large gets prostate exams. (Not that there's anything wrong with that).

Edited by Koko78

Prostate exams....bah! Try having your prostate harpooned a dozen times by a pygmy blowgun. Kids. :rolleyes:

That's nothing, try being the guy from Deliverance!

SQUEAL LIKE A PIG, BOY!

Ned Beatty never walked right again. Poor bastard.

Sad.

Q1. Smithwicks ( Irish beer ... who knows beer better than the Irish ?)

Q2. This seems not to be a question... I'll give an answer anyway ... If it helps get her off its a perk

Q3. As long as there is some within reach ... isn't that good enough ?

I came over here to tell you guys I don't care.

No wait. I came over here to tell you guys it wasn't my fault.

I came over here to tell you I love the credit

I came here to tell you I love Fitz's kids

No, I'm here to tell you I'M AWESOME!

I got bandito'd over there as well. Not sure yet, but I believe it was for this line in the Sabres forum: "Jesus Christ now I know why Buffalo fans are so fickle" (they were complaining about Miller) Forgot you can no longer use the Lords name or any reference.

Can't wait until the NFL takes over that dump and fires all those agoraphobic twinks.

Best moment over there was when JB and I found the real Jayhawk (through a website for his band) and posted his pics in the main forum. Dude's got coke bottle glasses, weighs about 80lbs soaking wet and looked like he hadn't left the basement in years.

We then spent the next 18 months in court fighting cyber bullying charges. (j/k)

Edited by Jeremy Jacobs

I got bandito'd over there as well. Not sure yet, but I believe it was for this line in the Sabres forum: "Jesus Christ now I know why Buffalo fans are so fickle" (they were complaining about Miller) Forgot you can no longer use the Lords name or any reference.

Can't wait until the NFL takes over that dump and fires all those agoraphobic twinks.

Best moment over there was when JB and I found the real Jayhawk (through a website for his band) and posted his pics in the main forum. Dude's got coke bottle glasses, weighs about 80lbs soaking wet and looked like he hadn't left the basement in years.

We then spent the next 18 months in court fighting cyber bullying charges. (j/k)

I would love to see that pic...seriously!

Hey what's been happening lately with the old boards? I'm about on day 6 of a 10 day timeout. Any new info from the mods? Have the thinly veiled politics threads dried up?

Nothing... I go back and see what's new, but there is really nothing. I can't imagine spending much time there

Hey Badger,

Great to see you here. I cannot stop watching Wisconsin now. LOL! I don't watch basketball because I am a hockey fan, but the Badgers hockey team totally hooked me last year. (I can't help but feel for the alums of Penn State either. Yeesh.)

The football team disgusted me to the point I didn't even watch the Purdue game. Buncha freaking wimps that fold up when they play a decent team...even though they are actually better than those teams...just no heart. They remind me of a certain NFL team.

Bahahahaha

LOL! You're such a pretty little squirrel. Wahhhhhhhhh. Boo hoo. You lost your play pen and you brought your toys over here to try and make fun of me. My feelings are so hurt I might not be able to make it through the day.

Bwhahahahahahahaha! Good thing here is that I get to dish it right back atcha, baybee.

LOL! You're such a pretty little squirrel. Wahhhhhhhhh. Boo hoo. You lost your play pen and you brought your toys over here to try and make fun of me. My feelings are so hurt I might not be able to make it through the day.

Bwhahahahahahahaha! Good thing here is that I get to dish it right back atcha, baybee.

Ahh there we go, more child references.

What a great example you're all setting for our new hosts. Sit up straight. Napkins on your laps.

Oh, all right. I'm just enjoying the pleasure of this experience because it's a level playing field for me here.

Ahh there we go, more child references.

If the little shoe fits...