Bills.com Message Board Shout Out

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I am completely sorry for calling you a waste of skin. It clearly affected you more than I intended and I apologize.

Of course apology accepted (damn!). And how the hell did you intend a personal message to someone calling them a waste of skin to affect them? blink.gif

Enlighten me "oh wise one"???

I see a Bills loss drives you to drink.

I expected it to throw you off your game?

Riiiiiiiight. Come on man 'fess up. Something I said really pissed you off.

Edited by Chef Jim

I see a Bills loss drives you to drink.

Riiiiiiiight. Come on man 'fess up. Something I said really pissed you off.

No, you trolled a thread about college kids misbehaving. You had also trolled several threads about cops misbehaving. You refused to debate me after I asked you to. So I PMed you to piss you off and you fell for it. I admitted that in the "Hey Chef" thread. I trolled you, because I know you are a troll. It really is that simple.

Wow, neither of you types well at the very least. If stuff like that should not bother you, then why did a simple PM calling you a waste of skin do so? Awesome, hypocrite.

What is your point newbie?

Let's play you're childish grammar game. Can you imagine saying "neither of you types well at the very least" in a spoken sentence?

No, you trolled a thread about college kids misbehaving. You had also trolled several threads about cops misbehaving. You refused to debate me after I asked you to. So I PMed you to piss you off and you fell for it. I admitted that in the "Hey Chef" thread. I trolled you, because I know you are a troll. It really is that simple.

You don't troll people in a PM. You lost your cool and you were going off on a lot of people that day of did it go on for more than one day. There were several of us who were wondering what the hell was going on with you. It was like you suddenly went off your meds.

But whatever....you got me man.

You don't troll people in a PM. You lost your cool and you were going off on a lot of people that day of did it go on for more than one day. There were several of us who were wondering what the hell was going on with you. It was like you suddenly went off your meds.

But whatever....you got me man.

Since I hurt your feelings so bad, I promise not to interact with you anymore. You have my apologies.

Let's play you're childish grammar game. Can you imagine saying "neither of you types well at the very least" in a spoken sentence?

:lol:

Yeah, I was crushed.

Seriously, it seems to have impacted you years later. I am sorry. My last post on it unless you ask me to, but I feel bad and I apologize. I won't even quote anything of yours and reply to it if you want, all up to you. Take care brother.

Edited by Booster4324