One of my biggest concerns about the Jets Game

This might be the wild card to this game. The Jet's have reverted back to letting Snachez make as little mistakes as possible. They tweaked their scheme at the start of this year and Shotty and Rexy quickly realized Snachez can't handle a passing style attack RE: Reverting back to last years offensive scheme. Ground and pound setting up the hard sell on the run in the passing attack. I'm not really afraid of the Jets offense but the Jets offense always finds ways to make a couple big plays a game which have a profound effect on the game. And that's all the Jets defense needs. Another thing....

You know they are going to take a few shots down field as we have been exposed in this area in all but 1 or 2 games. Plax has always been very difficult to cover in the redzone. So how do we scheme against them in the redzone. Burress has me worried a bit.

This might be the wild card to this game. The Jet's have reverted back to letting Snachez make as little mistakes as possible. They tweaked their scheme at the start of this year and Shotty and Rexy quickly realized Snachez can't handle a passing style attack RE: Reverting back to last years offensive scheme. Ground and pound setting up the hard sell on the run in the passing attack. I'm not really afraid of the Jets offense but the Jets offense always finds ways to make a couple big plays a game which have a profound effect on the game. And that's all the Jets defense needs. Another thing....

You know they are going to take a few shots down field as we have been exposed in this area in all but 1 or 2 games. Plax has always been very difficult to cover in the redzone. So how do we scheme against them in the redzone. Burress has me worried a bit.

Freudian slip, perhaps? "This might be the wild card to this game." Would love to see this be the game where Brad Smith's Wild Card package makes a difference i a big way . . . hoping! :rolleyes:

My synopsis of what the Jets where going to do on offense was pretty spot on. Surprised on how much they dominated in the second half though. Couldn't stop the ground and pound and play action killed us.

We got our buts whopped in all phases of this game. It really couldn't have been any worse for use today. Overall an uninspiring performance from our coach staff as well and it showed on the field today.