PLEASE VOTE for the BILLS

air2mud82

All,

Yes I have the NFL gamepass, but it isn't the same as watching the game on TV. AFN (Armed Forces Network) is the military's television network for troops stationed abroad. This year they are doing a "fan's choice game" each week, where the game most voted on gets shown.

If you have 2 minutes of time and a Facebook page, please search for MyAFN Fan's Choice, click on the view app (which is just a voting button) tab and vote for the Bills vs. Skins. Right now it is leading in votes, but the Patsy/Steeler game is creeping up -- lots of military folks w/ Steel-town affiliation!

Thanks ahead of time for anyone that takes a second to vote -- it saves me from having to create a thousand FB accounts to steal the vote! :)

Thanks guys!

Don't know why I didn't just link it myself, but I appreciate it SJBF.

Tomcat, your thanks is appreciated.

Go Bills!

You're very welcome, a2m.

Thank YOU for serving our country and doing the best that you can for all of us back home.

Hope you have a safe and warm holidays.

All,

Yes I have the NFL gamepass, but it isn't the same as watching the game on TV. AFN (Armed Forces Network) is the military's television network for troops stationed abroad. This year they are doing a "fan's choice game" each week, where the game most voted on gets shown.

If you have 2 minutes of time and a Facebook page, please search for MyAFN Fan's Choice, click on the view app (which is just a voting button) tab and vote for the Bills vs. Skins. Right now it is leading in votes, but the Patsy/Steeler game is creeping up -- lots of military folks w/ Steel-town affiliation!

Thanks ahead of time for anyone that takes a second to vote -- it saves me from having to create a thousand FB accounts to steal the vote! :)

Done!!

AFN will be showing the game this Sunday, so thanks for all the help guys!

As an added bonus, because Europe changes time a week earlier than the US, this game starts at 9 instead of 10 p.m - so the late game isn't THAT bad!

Thanks again for the votes and support!

No problem. Even before I joined and was able to post on the BBMB, I read your threads and voted for you. Back when I was in the Army I trained for a year in Texas in the middle of nowhere where I couldn't see the Bills games, so I know what it's like not being able to see your team and be stuck on a base somewhere, ha. But that's awesome man, 5 weeks in a row now you get to see the Bills. People have to be scratching their heads. lol.

All,

As a retired military member myself, I was glad to help. Go Bills!

AFN will be showing the game this Sunday, so thanks for all the help guys!

As an added bonus, because Europe changes time a week earlier than the US, this game starts at 9 instead of 10 p.m - so the late game isn't THAT bad!

Thanks again for the votes and support!

Good. I did not read this far down and was wondering how to vote. Oh well, enjoy - Go Bills !

Please help all of us LOYAL BILLS FANS currently deployed in Iraq, Afghanistan and other **** holes…

Please go to AFN on Facebook and vote for the BILLS to be the game of the week (EACH WEEK)…

If we get the most VOTES they will play the game on AFN, as the "GAME OF THE WEEK"

URL is: http://www.facebook.com/myAFN

Thanks for helping us all out….

Go BILLS…!!!

I loose my IP.S. internet in just a few days at my current location, so can someone please repost this each week until I re-deploy to another base with an ISP.

Thank You..

post-16425-056581100 1320001624_thumb.jpg

Please help all of us LOYAL BILLS FANS currently deployed in Iraq, Afghanistan and other **** holes…

Please go to AFN on Facebook and vote for the BILLS to be the game of the week (EACH WEEK)…

If we get the most VOTES they will play the game on AFN (Armed Forces Network), as the "FANS CHOICE" (Game of the Week)

URL is: http://www.facebook.com/myAFN

Thanks for helping us all out….

Go BILLS…!!!

I loose my internet in just a few days at my current location, so can someone please repost this each week until I re-deploy to another base with an ISP.

Thank You…

post-16425-001242200 1320015632_thumb.jpg