3 Bills in Pro Bowl

theesir

Additionally, cornerback Nate Clements, wide receiver Eric Moulds, and defensive end Aaron Schobel have been named as AFC alternates.

173948[/snapback]

Now I'm not kidding..... Schobel goes, but Fletcher doesn't???!!?? :w00t:

...no quibble about TKO, Sam & TMcGee...all three deserving.  They got the gold mine, but Moorman got THE SHAFT!

173967[/snapback]

I agree. He didn't even get the alternate job. That went to the Steelers punter. :w00t:

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: The Pro Bowl voters

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Shane "I'd never be able to get these numbers in Buffalo" Lechler

Middle LB is tough to get pro bowl status for anyway in the AFC. Fletcher has to overcome some big name guys who have the stats to go with the name recognition ie. Thomas and Lewis. He only has 13 more tackles than Zach Thomas and he has missed the last 3 games and half of the 2 games before them with a hamstring injury.

Middle LB is tough to get pro bowl status for anyway in the AFC. Fletcher has to overcome some big name guys who have the stats to go with the name recognition ie. Thomas and Lewis. He only has 13 more tackles than Zach Thomas and he has missed the last 3 games and half of the 2 games before them with a hamstring injury.

173987[/snapback]

Stats only tell part of the story. Fletcher is far more deserving of Pro Bowl recognition this season than Thomas or any AFC ILB not named Farrior.

I agree.  He didn't even get the alternate job.  That went to the Steelers punter.  :w00t:

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: The Pro Bowl voters

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Shane "I'd never be able to get these numbers in Buffalo" Lechler

173985[/snapback]

That's beautiful. They gave the alternate slot to Gardocki, the guy who's never had a punt blocked in his pro career. Well, there's always a first time: JANUARY 2 AT RALPHIE'S!!!!!

Additionally, cornerback Nate Clements, wide receiver Eric Moulds, and defensive end Aaron Schobel have been named as AFC alternates.

173948[/snapback]

You're kidding, right? Moulds has had hands of stone all season.

And someone tell me how Moorman didn't get in...