Miami Game 11/20

JaysFan4Evr

I don't know of any particular Bills areas, but there probably are--you'll see lots of them. 40% of the crowd will be Bills fans, you'll be in good company. I've been there twice, and the Miami fans have always been kind. Hey, it's Miami in November, you can't go wrong. Have a great time.

There's one lot on the left as you come in the main drag to the stadium that's always mostly Bills fans. You'll see it I'm sure. There's also a big gathering of BIlls fans on Saturday night at a club in Lauderdale. I'll have to get details on that.

I am headed to the Miami game in November and curious as to your experiences tailgating in Miami and just going to the game in general. Is there an area where "Bills Backers" gather all together?

Thanks everybody!

GO BILLS!!! :thumbsup:

Haven't missed it on over 15 years. We take it seriously at the tail gate.....wings, sahlens and plenty of cold ones. PM me when the date gets closer.

• 2 weeks later...

The one in Hollywood is organized by the local Bills Backers group. I'm thinking of supporting this one.

The Buffalo Invation party is kind of "commercial", charges admission and can get very crowded. I wasn't impressed.

Edited by aussiew

The one in Hollywood is organized by the local Bills Backers group. I'm thinking of supporting this one.

The Buffalo Invation party is kind of "commercial", charges admission and can get very crowded. I wasn't impressed.

And it's Friday which doesn't work for me. So this Saturday night one is looking pretty good.

http://thebigeasybarandgrille.com/assets/components/gallery/files/1/147.JPG

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ