I took a bye week and here is what I've decided

1. I am beyond happy where the Bills are sitting today at the bye. Before the season I would have said 3-3 would be the absolute best case scenario. Well we are sitting at 4-2.

2. Our offense has improved dramatically over the past year. Think about where we were in week 7 last year and look where our offense will be in week 7 this year. If that isn't enough for you think about how good our offense looks inspire of key injuries.

3. Our defense will improve. We are starting multiple rookies on defense and will probably draft several more players for defense again this year. I would not be shocked at all if our first and second round picks this year are spent on defensive players.

4. Our offensive line is proof that miracles happen and in Chan's system they are performing like a pro-bowl line.

5. It's good to hurt as bad as I did after the Giants game. I could not watch or read anything about the NFL for a week I was so sick about the loss. But, it's good to be competitive enough again a loss can make me feel that way. If we were 1-5 or 2-4 right now no loss would have really bothered me.

6. We beat the Patriots, if we can beat them on a the right day why can't I dream of a Superbowl. What if we get paired opposite of the Patriots in the playoffs and someone knocks them off, no other AFC team really scares me that much. AND EVEN IF we have to play the Patriots we know going in that we have a chance.

7. It's just time to have fun, if for some reason this season falls short if we finish 9-7 or 10-6 and miss the playoffs at least we can head in to next year knowing we have a reason to believe again.

8. LASTLY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!

1. I am beyond happy where the Bills are sitting today at the bye. Before the season I would have said 3-3 would be the absolute best case scenario. Well we are sitting at 4-2.

2. Our offense has improved dramatically over the past year. Think about where we were in week 7 last year and look where our offense will be in week 7 this year. If that isn't enough for you think about how good our offense looks inspire of key injuries.

3. Our defense will improve. We are starting multiple rookies on defense and will probably draft several more players for defense again this year. I would not be shocked at all if our first and second round picks this year are spent on defensive players.

4. Our offensive line is proof that miracles happen and in Chan's system they are performing like a pro-bowl line.

5. It's good to hurt as bad as I did after the Giants game. I could not watch or read anything about the NFL for a week I was so sick about the loss. But, it's good to be competitive enough again a loss can make me feel that way. If we were 1-5 or 2-4 right now no loss would have really bothered me.

6. We beat the Patriots, if we can beat them on a the right day why can't I dream of a Superbowl. What if we get paired opposite of the Patriots in the playoffs and someone knocks them off, no other AFC team really scares me that much. AND EVEN IF we have to play the Patriots we know going in that we have a chance.

7. It's just time to have fun, if for some reason this season falls short if we finish 9-7 or 10-6 and miss the playoffs at least we can head in to next year knowing we have a reason to believe again.

Agree with you especially on #5. I was sick after that game, It hurt. I felt we should have won and I saw us make too many mistakes. If this team really plays with a chip on its shoulder, that wont happen again.

I think our D will improve as long as we can be healthy. Barnett and Sheppard are solid at MLB, Dareus is a stud on the D-line, Williams is a stud if he can bounce back from injury, Edwards is a solid vet, Spencer Johnson is a decent player, and hopefully Carrington and or Troup can turn out to be something.

Kelsay is actually a decent player, Merriman has a chance to be better than he has been with some time to heal up form injury. Moats and Batten also stand to improve due to getting more experience.

The secondary also seems like it can improvement if they can get Williams back healthy and they don't incur another major injury.

Beat a team they should beat... the Skins and get healthy for the Jets. That's all that matters now. F the Jets.

Agree with you especially on #5. I was sick after that game, It hurt. I felt we should have won and I saw us make too many mistakes. If this team really plays with a chip on its shoulder, that wont happen again.

I really was almost ill for two days after that game. I couldnt watch anymore football that day. I didnt pull up TBD for atleast two days. Its been a long time since a game mattered at all :thumbsup:

Wow, encapsulates everything I've been thinking since I (finally) got over losing to the Giants. That took a week.

I think we will be very lucky to make the playoffs this year, but not impossible and we're playing good enough to dream. And next year Buddy and Chan will fix the holes in the defense and LOOK OUT!!