Harry Reid: Creating Government Jobs Should Take Priority

OMG!! The Democrats want people to have jobs! This is aweful! Can't happen, make it go away!

You guys are pathetic! :lol:

No they want to give people jobs. Do you see the difference Dave? Probably not.

And we all know the government is flush with cash to pay for these jobs. <_<

OMG!! The Democrats want people to have jobs! This is aweful! Can't happen, make it go away!

You guys are pathetic! :lol:

Did you actually read the headline? Do you know the difference between a government job and a private sector job? One of them costs taxpayers money while the other one pays taxes to the government. Do you know which one does what?

Oh no!!! It might cost the money! The horror! Its all too terrible to contemplate!

I'm with you, Dave. The one thing those dopey conservatives never understand: who cares if we don't have any money...we have a freaking printing press. Let's start printing up some fresh century notes and get this party started!

I'm with you, Dave. The one thing those dopey conservatives never understand: who cares if we don't have any money...we have a freaking printing press. Let's start printing up some fresh century notes and get this party started!

All Glory to The Benbernanke :worthy:

Oh no!!! It might cost the money! The horror! Its all too terrible to contemplate!

I generally refrain from the whole name calling thing on forums, but you really are a dimwit. You literally manifest every single left-wing sterotype there is. Congrats!