What NFL game interests you most this week?

I'll be climbing up on the roof to try and find and repair a leak. Then, I'll clean the house. Then I'll clean the oven. Then i'll mow. Then i'll start drinking some of these half-empty bottles laying around the house until I can't drink any more.

IF I catch a game, it'll be to see if the Jets lose.

Odd that's exactly what I have planed for the wife that day. I'll be off on the 4 wheeler, having a blast on Alaska's trails.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Titans-Texans game is big for both teams coming off losses, and could give an inside track to the AFC South.

The Lions-Falcons game has playoff implications. Let's see how the Lions respond after losing and how the Falcons handle a big game on the road.

The Jets-Chargers game is another game with playoff implications. The Jets still want to prove that they are as good as they were last year and now have confidence after getting a win. The Chargers need to show they can win on the road in a big game. While the Chargers have been winning, they haven't really looked "Super".

Upset Alert: Keep an eye on the Cardinals-Steelers game. Steelers have won a two in a row and look to be getting hot. Even though the Cardinals have been a disappointment, they still have players that can make a difference. Playing in Arizona will be tough, and with the Patriots looming next week, the Steelers could be looking ahead.

That wouldnt shock me in the slightest