Drayton Florence

beagle925

Last week he secured the game for us (with Barnett's help) today he was awful. It happens a lot in this business, or so it seems.

Not like that. He's grabbing guys all over the place, looking at the officals KNOWING they are going to make a call against, him, and then does it again? And again?

Bills will be drafting DB high again next year.

:doh:

McGee replaced McKelvin, Florence has been a starting corner for the Bills. It was just more convenient for QBs to go after McKelvin when he was in there rather than Florence. Today the OC of the Giants felt that between Florence and McGee, Florence would be the easier DB to beat. So happens they were right.

Not like that. He's grabbing guys all over the place, looking at the officals KNOWING they are going to make a call against, him, and then does it again? And again?

I didn't say he's perfect, not even close, but last week and the weeks before this one, he was our most consistent CB. I was just pointing out that sometimes you have great days at work and sometimes you have days like today.

With a healthy McGee in there, Manning chose to pick on Florence. If McGee were still sitting out, Manning would have picked more on McKelvin... IMHO

Right. Agreed.

If McLuvin is in there, those penalties don't get called because he doesn't grab the receiver, as he doesn't know where the ball

is anyhow!

:blush:

I didn't say he's perfect, not even close, but last week and the weeks before this one, he was our most consistent CB. I was just pointing out that sometimes you have great days at work and sometimes you have days like today.

I have been a fan a Florence until today, and was glad they resigned him, until today. Yikes.

Let's hope Edwards figures something out: the 2ndary can't get toasted every single week.

Dre Kirkpatrick physical corner

Alfonzo Dennard knows how to play the ball

Right. Agreed.

If McLuvin is in there, those penalties don't get called because he doesn't grab the receiver, as he doesn't know where the ball

is anyhow!

:blush:

Neither did Florence. Had he turned his head on the ball, both PI's could have been picks, especially the second one.

We did draft a cornerback high. Aaron William in the 2nd round. He was playing well until he got hurt. We'll have him back next year.

I think next draft should focus on getting depth on O-line, WR, TE, QB, and LB.