Goats for today

Spiderweb

D actually had like 8 pressures up from previous weeks, liked what we got from Batten and Moats Rosevelt did will and so did Spiller in his spots. Fitz has to get those passes over the top. Florance penalty saved touch down first time and forced field goal but all had to was turn pass would have been short and picked off. That hurt but we should have been running it with 1st and 4 minutes to go.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The front 7 had no pressure at all. Manning was flushed from the pocket twice and he tossed the ball away with no problems. Other than that nothing. Our DBs were forced to cover for long periods of time.

All this love for Moats and Batten, I saw nothing special by either of them today.

Compare to the Giants defense that had constand heat on Fitz all game.

We really missed Williams, Merriman and Kelsey today. (Yes, that Kelsey).

Florance

Davis

O-Line.

Can't really give a goat to Fitz. He made some mistakes but he was under a lot of pressure by the O-Line and still put up 24 points.

He was under pressure today because he continually held the ball too long. Fitz had 4-5 horrible plays that really cost the Bills today. Getting sacked out of FG range at the end of the half is inexcusable.

Also, as I said in the shoutbox, that series where Fitz took the offense out of FG range was the turning point.

I'd really like to know why Gailey wanted to throw the ball in NYG territory on the 2nd to last possession, with the team in FG range

Because losers pack it in and hope for a long field goal to maybe win the game. A killer puts the ball in the endzone and destroys the other teams' will.

Edited by Chimp

Yeap we're not that there yet as a team. Weve had 2 chances to be in highly Desirable positions at 4 & 0 or 5 & 1 at the bye and couldn't do it either time on the road. Coaching fitz porous defense whatever you want to call it (all of the above in reality) this isn't a team that's ready for prime time. I won't believe they are until they show me they can win games like these.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack