Reggie Wayne / Robert Mathis

JimKelly12

Reggie Wayne would be a fun vet to have around but the thought that Mathis is possibly available as well really excites me.

If he could be had for a 4th I might just poop a little. I know he's coming from a 4-3 but he's so big and quick off the ball he could be a HUGE help generating pressure.

I guy can wish...

The tough thing would be having him adjust to 34 OLB on the fly with only 10 games left on the season.

The Bills play a hybrid and mix in plenty of 4-3 which would lend Mathis the leeway to do what he does best, rush the passer. With that said it's all hypothetical and will never happen, but in the event that the Bills were gonna trade for a wr or passrusher I'd much rather the pass rusher.

The Bills play a hybrid and mix in plenty of 4-3 which would lend Mathis the leeway to do what he does best, rush the passer. With that said it's all hypothetical and will never happen, but in the event that the Bills were gonna trade for a wr or passrusher I'd much rather the pass rusher.

I'd take them both but I actually think a big athletic WR like Wayne would have more of an impact. I am not aware of any attitude issues with Wayne either - unlike Lloyd who should (and will) be avoided.

here's the silly thing about the trade "rumors."

some fancy haired guy goes on TV and says, essentially, "here's what i'm thinking about what trades might make sense, though i really don't have any inside knowledge on these moves ever happening. all i'm doing is throwing some names out of players who might fit well on other teams at this point in the season, so don't hold me to it."

and all of a sudden twitter nation lights up to the point where said nation, without knowledge of where these "rumors" began, begin to send tweets to said fancy-haired guy wondering if he's got any inside information about all this buzz about some player coming to their team.

and so the cat begins to chase its tail in this captivating, quixotic and endless dance of self-involved, devoid of fact speculation that once again proves that in this wonderful age of style over substance communication the medium still remains the message.

jw

some fancy haired guy goes on TV and says, essentially, "here's what i'm thinking about what trades might make sense, though i really don't have any inside knowledge on these moves ever happening. all i'm doing is throwing some names out of players who might fit well on other teams at this point in the season, so don't hold me to it."

and all of a sudden twitter nation lights up to the point where said nation, without knowledge of where these "rumors" began, begin to send tweets to said fancy-haired guy wondering if he's got any inside information about all this buzz about some player coming to their team.

and so the cat begins to chase its tail in this captivating, quixotic and endless dance of self-involved, devoid of fact speculation that once again proves that in this wonderful age of style over substance communication the medium still remains the message.

jw

This^^ :)

Tim-

jw

C'Mon Wawrow, even you've got to admit that you are way off here. Schefter's hair isn't all that fancy.

Edited by Erik

jw

John, your jealousy is palpable.

:)