Reggie Wayne

taglientep

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be great if we can get Wayne from 5 years ago.

Reggie Wayne is still solid. I saw the bit too on Sports Center about 15 minutes ago. There has also been talk about Brandon Lloyd. I would be happy with either of these two guys. We are running out of healthy WR ...AND....we always run 4 and 5 wide empty backfield sets. That is going to present a serious problem for us if we don't have the personnel. I think the practice squad recently cut player well has run dry. We need a player.

What better shot in the arm than a productive experienced veteran that could help out the young guys as well as produce on the field.

Get a TV... There is your link

if this were to happen i would be extremely happy. a 4th rounder for a guy who, in my opinion, still has 3-4 years left at a high level for a #2 wr. I'd pull the trigger in a heartbeat.

Again, no thanks. Giving up draft picks for old players is the opposite of what we are trying to do, isn't it?

Normally i would say yes but with the L. Evans trade we essentially have an extra pick. i really don't think we loose anything in next years draft because we will still have a 4th. I wouldn't want them to completely be out of the round for him giving up the only pick in that round but with one to spare. its worth a look.

What do ya think?

Normally i would say yes but with the L. Evans trade we essentially have an extra pick. i really don't think we loose anything in next years draft because we will still have a 4th. I wouldn't want them to completely be out of the round for him giving up the only pick in that round but with one to spare. its worth a look.

What do ya think?

I still think we are rebuilding, personally. I'd rather draft someone we can use for a few years than trade a draft pick for a guy that'll be around for 11 games at most.

Reggie Wayne for a 4th is a no brainer.

Reggie Wayne for Lee Evans straight up is a no brainer.

It's seriously a no brainer, like even a mouth breathing yokel would would not hesitate.

Anyone questioning this idea either

A.) Does not know who Reggie Wayne is.

B.) Does not have an understanding of the Bills current WR injuries

C.) Overvalues a second 4th round pick

D.) Is Stoopid

E.) All of the Above

Sounds too good to be true to me.

Reggie Wayne is 33 and will still be productive when he is 36.

Edited by Why So Serious?

I still think we are rebuilding, personally. I'd rather draft someone we can use for a few years than trade a draft pick for a guy that'll be around for 11 games at most.

i can definately agree that we are a rebuilding team. i would just like to get some veteran leadership on the team. Someone who can maybe get these guys going in the 1st half and carry that into the second. To me its like having the veteran james lofton and an young and talented andre reed. I donno just my opinion.