Flex games

ieatcrayonz

Flexing only applies to Sunday games. The Thursday game would be a swap, not a flex.

I think that you might want to swap crayons for some brain food like spinach or broccoli.

The league/networks don't have any policies in place to allow such a "swap". Possibly a great idea but with obvious logistical challenges. Maybe you can write the league to suggest it instead of continuing this thread. :wallbash:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bigger issue here is why do we have to have Dallas and Lions every year.

We have Dallas and Lions because when it started Dallas and Lions were teams which were willing it host Thanksgiving days. It became a tradition and football fans are stuck with it now.

Dude/ess: You've asked your question like six times and myriad people have answered it for you. Move along.

It's amazing how many of you miss the joke. It's been made 6 times in this thread, and dozens of other threads, yet there's always someone too smart for it.....

Edited by NoSaint

I think that you might want to swap crayons for some brain food like spinach or broccoli. Maybe you can write the league to suggest it instead of continuing this thread. :wallbash:

Ya gotta admit Crayonz, that was a good one.

Clearly no one knows that crayonz is the designated board troll

I'm not sure troll is the proper word.

Agent provocateur?

Wow, not to be an as# here but the concept is pretty simple. The only games that the networks have an option to change the schedule for is Sunday night games, period. NBC and the NFL have the option to switch teams scheduled to play earlier that Sunday with the late game.

You used the word "change" where you should have used "flex". They can't "flex" a Thursday game but maybe they can "swap" it. Think of it like government programs. You can't use food stamps at the doctor's offices but that doesn't mean the government won't help at the doctor. That program is called medicaid. So you are correct that the Thursday game can't be "flexed" or "food stamped", but I'm asking whether it can be "swapped" or medicaided". See the difference?

You used the word "change" where you should have used "flex". They can't "flex" a Thursday game but maybe they can "swap" it. Think of it like government programs. You can't use food stamps at the doctor's offices but that doesn't mean the government won't help at the doctor. That program is called medicaid. So you are correct that the Thursday game can't be "flexed" or "food stamped", but I'm asking whether it can be "swapped" or medicaided". See the difference?

I think I saw a lot of people on the news campaigning for it in NYC. That lends credibility to the jets game getting food stamped. Apparently like 99% of people want to see it! That's great ratings.

Edited by NoSaint