Anyone watch the bills on NFL rewind?

DUFF

Sure do. He's the guy who has a sack in each of the last 2 games, a couple of QB pressures every game, and who fires up the team prior to each game.

Of course, he's no Albert Haynesworth, who's really tearing-it-up in New England. Because Belichick has "lit a fire under him." ;)

He's much thinner than Albert.

Yeah, technically, he sacked Vick--who was behind the line of scrimmage when he scrambled out of bounds. I think the Bills would still be 4-1 without whatever you imagine Merriman is doing before games.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, technically, he sacked Vick--who was behind the line of scrimmage when he scrambled out of bounds. I think the Bills would still be 4-1 without whatever you imagine Merriman is doing before games.

Wasn't that Dalton in the previous week? :huh:

True Merriman is thinner than Haynesworth, so I can understand why you're having trouble seeing his contributions on defense. Haynesworth's size makes his invisibility in games that much more noticeable. But imagine how bad he'd be if Belichick weren't motivating him?

It's hard to keep track of them all.

Anything more than 1 should have you noticing, considering you had him pegged as being on IR after the first training camp practice.

Time to give it up, doc. You've lost.