10,000 Free Round-Trip Tickets to Japan

erynthered

Many here will be prepared to offer you advice on what to see and do if you can manage the time off.

Thanks for the advice about me getting advice from posters but seeing I cannot get the time off of work your advice about seeking advice from other posters is advice that I not only don't need but can't use.

You have to pay for food and lodging, which are ungodly expensive over there. Not exactly a "free trip," but rather just a free flight. Pass.

A free $1200+ flight. Hostels and shacking up, backpacking !@#$ yeah! Sign me up

Thanks for the advice about me getting advice from posters but seeing I cannot get the time off of work your advice about seeking advice from other posters is advice that I not only don't need but can't use.

My advice is that you seek an advisor to help you with your advice issues. Perhps s/he would offer advice that you might find to be insightful if not sound. You may need to get advice on how to select an advice advisor as it is hard to find a good one. Lousy advice advisors come a dime a dozen with many of them being participants in this thread for example. This is my advice for you. I'll PM you my invoice and you can call the 800 number listed for advice regarding the best method of payment.