ON SIDES KICK

ALLEN1QB

Did not see this topic yet. Did anyone ever see that happen before where the play called back because the ref did not blow a whistle? I mean they let the entire play happen then threw the flag. Just our luck lol. Guess it would have been good if the Eagles had recovered it.

Did not see this topic yet. Did anyone ever see that happen before where the play called back because the ref did not blow a whistle? I mean they let the entire play happen then threw the flag. Just our luck lol. Guess it would have been good if the Eagles had recovered it.

Keep looking--it's been well covered here. And keep the conspiracy fires burning.

I don't see how that wasn't at least a penalty on the Eagles. They can try to quick kick illegally with no repurcussions?

Why don't teams try this all the time then? If all they have to do is re-kick if they get caught. Seemed like BS to me.

Edited by cantankerous

I don't see how that wasn't at least a penalty on the Eagles. They can try to quick kick illegally with no repurcussions?

Why don't teams try this all the time then? If all they have to do is re-kick if they get caught. Seemed like BS to me.

The half hadn't started yet. It's not a penalty, any more than if they came out during a commercial timeout and tried it. It's just a play that doesn't exist--impossible not "to get caught".

The bills of all teams should have seen that coming. Bobby April did that a lot while he was here and he is still at it in Philly. He is a great coach

The bills of all teams should have seen that coming. Bobby April did that a lot while he was here and he is still at it in Philly. He is a great coach

Has April made a big impact in Philly? The rules changes over the past few seasons have limited the options he has in the return game.