The Bills won today because....

Just Jack

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did YOUR actions today affect the game outcome?

I still have not shaved since before the Chiefs game.

I had worn my gray Bills tee-shirt for all four games but felt I needed a change to help out the team after the loss in Cincy so I wore my red polo with the Bills logo on the left chest - hadn't worn it in ages - and whadda ya know! Victory! Either that or the football gods took pity on me and didn't want to ruin my long weekend complete with day off and birthday tomorrow. :flirt::beer:

My wife gets the credit this time

My son came over to pick me up to drive to the sports bar

My wife saw me getting into his car with the same plain grey baggy 5XL pocket t shirt I wore last night with food stains all over the front. She said "Get your fat ass upstairs and change that filthy shirt. You are not going out in public like that and embarrass me, you fat, disgusting slob..."

I changed into my Bills polo, and the Bills won. Even though my wife is mean to me, she deserves the game ball

Edited by hatedolphins

Drank a Guiness during the first half and wore a Bills T Shirt. Forgot the Bills T Shirt last week :oops:

I got some this morning. The last 2 years, when I'm with my girlfriend and "watch (wink/wink)" the game..... WE WIN! 6-0!!!! Conclusion: SHE'S THAT GOOD! :thumbsup:

Well done sir!! :worthy:

My son is due to be born on Feb.21st I demand that he grow up how I remember the Bills which is the dominate team of the 90's because I breed winners.. Also when my fiance has worn her Bills nighty maternity shirt to bed we are 3-0 last week she wore her team the ravens to bed..I told her Bills only in bed on saturday night before games she complied.... :thumbsup:

My wife gets the credit this time

My son came over to pick me up to drive to the sports bar

My wife saw me getting into his car with the same plain grey baggy 5XL pocket t shirt I wore last night with food stains all over the front. She said "Get your fat ass upstairs and change that filthy shirt. You are not going out in public like that and embarrass me, you fat, disgusting slob..."

I changed into my Bills polo, and the Bills won. Even though my wife is mean to me, she deserves the game ball

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

How did YOUR actions today affect the game outcome?

I still have not shaved since before the Chiefs game.

I didnt listen to Sirius NFL Radio, watch NFL network or get into any other hype around the Bills. I may have made a mistake of listening to post game show on radio I did that after Pats game so will see if that changes things this coming week.

I wore the same Bills jersey i've been wearing since opening week, but this time, even though they don't match, i wore my black, white, and lime green Nike's, like i did weeks 1-3...last week I wore blue and white sneaks....I apologize everyone.